Major Tour of Japan, NZ and More Announced

this tour news is awesome, I know deserving Moz fans in most of those countries who either neve have seen him perform or not in many years
if I could find a way to get away from here to see one these shows I sure would!

The hunt is on for the first copies of the Advance Promo.....
Cheers Moz

I messaged Boz for any more confirmation of any chance Australia will be part of the tour. Fingers crossed, if we get ditched its going to be shattering.

Last edited:
I want that thing

Oh Record Store day, so much to answer for!
Unreleased photos (exciting) and maybe the unreleased "Fast Car, Sharp Bend" as a final scoop from the EMI vaults as a flipside. Let it be known!

Last edited:
Re: I want that thing

Boz replied to me, for those Aussies here who might be curious he had this to say regarding Australian dates:

"never say never but it's only a 3 hour plane ride for you - much longer for me!"

So that either means there will be some and they just haven't been finalised yet so can't announce them .. or there won't be any. Basically giving us not much to work on :( I guess to his credit his hands are kinda bound with what he can/can't give away. Surely if there were no plans for Australia at all or if they knew it wasn't happening they'd just say?

The 3 hour plane ride (or maybe 5 for me? Never been to NZ...) is true, but as I pointed out to him, I also don't have his finances to make it that easy, figures that the year I choose to go back to study and be a poor student for the first time in years is the year I could do with being employed full time to be able to go "screw it, I'll go to NZ for a show!" if he ignores Aus.

Once again I say, if we're left off, it'll be heart breaking :( But pleased for all our Japanese and NZ fans here at least since they've been in the same boat as us for this long.

So happy for all the fans in these countries. Hope it comes true for you, Pokey. Fingers crossed.

I'm just happy to see Morrissey moving forward, putting himself out there, some new material, all is good. :thumb:

Well well well, if Death Dickso isn't all up in this thread trying to start a little somethin-somethin

and with Kewpie and Irregular Regular, no less. Who'd have thought

Dickso, your attempts at humour through sarcasm are about as fun to read as news of Suedehead's 20th re-release

also..

how come all those faceless "anonymous" posters get all vehemanent on the main page about this news, but nobody is saying anything of the sort in the actual thread? I came in here with guns blazing, ready to go apeshit in defense of His Mozness, and it's as though everyone is just sitting around the bar having drinks on their best behaviour

except for that one guy dancing on the counter, trying to start shit, as usual.

Well well well, if Death Dickso isn't all up in this thread trying to start a little somethin-somethin

and with Kewpie and Irregular Regular, no less. Who'd have thought

Dickso, your attempts at humour through sarcasm are about as fun to read as news of Suedehead's 20th re-release

Death Dickso, good one. You and your carer must have been up all night thinking of that one! Your attempts at being interesting by linking your insults to current Morrissey news are as shite as the life you must lead as a dull bell-end.

You just love me giving you attention, don't you, boy? Next. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next stinging insult.

Of course Morrissey is gonna make a living by re-releasing his works. He has no record label...
And EMI is the only one who accept to re-release his albums and singles...

But I don't think it's bad at all.

Death Dickso, good one. You and your carer must have been up all night thinking of that one!

Nope, came up with it pretty quickly and effortlessly, I assure you

also, "carer" is not used properly at all in this context. Believe me, I checked. You just look retarded using syntax like that

Your attempts at being interesting by linking your insults to current Morrissey news are as shite as the life you must lead as a dull bell-end.

Not trying to be interesting at all and not sure what the hell a "bell-end" is either, but I applaud your ludicrous attempts to stump me with clever wordplay. You should go write for Morrissey

As far as "linking my insults to Morrissey news briefs", I'd say it's a lot more conducive to the guidlelines of the forum than threatening the board with measurements, video, audio and photos of my "big Jefferson Thomas" or boasting to all the ladies about what a mack daddy I am to prostitutes everywhere.

does this shit work in your real life? Or are you really just some silly little goon sitting in your parent's basement posting as a tough guy like I suspect

You just love me giving you attention, don't you, boy? Next. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next stinging insult.

I'm a guy, not a boy

and I enjoy a little amusement at your expense, sure. I mean, who wouldn't

after all, you can only be knocked off a pedestal if you choose to place yourself upon one.

also, because I enjoy these forums and don't want to give the moderators the wrong idea and wind up banned...

Don't be such a galoob, Dickso

i'm really not serious at all when I put the screws to you here. It's just some friendly push-and-shove to spice things up a little

I'm sure you're a swell individual in real life and just need some notes on how to socialize better with your fellow man (and prostitutes)

Boz replied to me, for those Aussies here who might be curious he had this to say regarding Australian dates:

"never say never but it's only a 3 hour plane ride for you - much longer for me!"

So that either means there will be some and they just haven't been finalised yet so can't announce them .. or there won't be any. Basically giving us not much to work on :( I guess to his credit his hands are kinda bound with what he can/can't give away. Surely if there were no plans for Australia at all or if they knew it wasn't happening they'd just say?

The 3 hour plane ride (or maybe 5 for me? Never been to NZ...) is true, but as I pointed out to him, I also don't have his finances to make it that easy, figures that the year I choose to go back to study and be a poor student for the first time in years is the year I could do with being employed full time to be able to go "screw it, I'll go to NZ for a show!" if he ignores Aus.

Once again I say, if we're left off, it'll be heart breaking :( But pleased for all our Japanese and NZ fans here at least since they've been in the same boat as us for this long.

Thanks for posting Boz's reply to your question. I'll stay optimistic for Australia and if not, a trip to either Japan or NZ would be ok too. Agree, though that it is not that financially easy and I think they flight is more than 3 hours.

I was the son and heir of a shyness that was criminally vulgar

before I became the son and heir of...

also, because I enjoy these forums and don't want to give the moderators the wrong idea and wind up banned...

Don't be such a galoob, Dickso

i'm really not serious at all when I put the screws to you here. It's just some friendly push-and-shove to spice things up a little

I'm sure you're a swell individual in real life and just need some notes on how to socialize better with your fellow man (and prostitutes)

That was a lot of writing. Not much of it made sense, but quantity is better than quality eh. I'm happy to engage in light-hearted debate on here with most people. But you just seem a little odd so I will not be talking to you any more. Savour your last reply from me, boy.
And a carer is someone who looks after those who cannot look after themselves. You seem that type. Either way, I don't care. Send me a private message when you become more interesting and we can review the situation. Good bye.

Oh c'mon

lighten up, champy. You can roll with the punches and take some light-hearted digs, can't you? I mean, after that royal bitchslap you just gave me anonymously out there on the main page under this topic

Touche. The olive branch has been extended on my behalf. Don't take life -- or the internet -- so seriously, is all I'm saying

Back
Top Bottom