Matty Watty's drumskin

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Thought you'd all like to see this. My Daughter (13) was the lucky girl who caught Matt's drumskin that was thrown into the crowd last night, although it had to be wrestled off some grown man who tried to steal it from her grasp. Luckily my psychotic wife (40) was on hand to sort things (and him) out. Hope you like, and no, it's not going on eBay. Cheers :D

Lucky girl! Very nice :)

Lucky Girl and good on her because the man was incredibly thuggish when trying to grab it. I was stood next to her and managed to get a firm grab on it but as nails sunk into my arm and blood started flowing from it I decided to give up the attempts. Nice catch:)

Smart.

I must have been just infront of your wife and daughter because i thought it was going to chop my head off when he threw it. Couldn't believe it when that bloke was wrestling for it..what a cock. So i was like "yerrr nice one" giving her the thumbs up when she won.

Boz's paper aeroplane also caused a mass ruck for it...a f*ckin paper aeroplane!!

Brilliant that your daughter got that - and thanks for the photo.

I was watching Matty Watty throw it out, you could see he was in two-minds at 1st, I bet he was thinking of the if there's blame there's a claim brigade but then he just let it skim, it just frisbeed through the air & how magic that a wee Moz fan got it, I bet that's made her Xmas start with a big buzz.
cheers for sharing the pic & story.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom