Morrissey Central "Middle America Conquered" (October 18, 2023)

Maybe the best amateur cover Morrissey Central has ever posted. I think there was one of a Filipina woman singing on her patio that I also really liked.

That dog is amazing

Well I suppose is more important this videos and not the emails... Prioritys!!!! :laughing::aplaudir:

Is it a change of subject or is this Donnie saying: "he does appeal to Hank jr" fans?

Ffs. If he had any professional pride he'd resign. Owned media should never make an artist's career dramatically worse.

I don’t know why everyone finds this so amusing. This is the new band line up for 2024.

(in response to Malarkey and since deleted post) Donnie is not manager of Morrissey as talent. Donnie is the TOURING manager! He manages tour arrangements and does it well.

The performance is very good indeed. First time I've heard of a pedal guitar. The dog's eyebrows bring someone to mind :blush:
He seems to take listening seriously, and gets more into it as it goes along. Classy and sweet!

Last edited:
Donnie is not manager of Morrissey as talent. Donnie is the TOURING manager! He manages tour arrangements and does it well.

The performance is very good indeed. First time I've heard of a pedal guitar. The dog's eyebrows bring someone to mind :blush:
He seems to take listening seriously, and gets more into it as it goes along. Classy and sweet!

He's twice put his name/email online as Morrissey's only representative.

Came for the cringe.. stayed for something really interesting and unique.

Back
Top Bottom