Mixes of rare tunes?

drdannyace

Going through the downloads we've had here over the past few years,
I've spotted a few different mixes of the rare tunes ...

Might be nice to discuss these so we can tell if we (I) have got them all!

For instance, I've spotted 3 different mixes of Please help the cause ...

1) the one from revelation (i think) which has no tambourine ... there might be more differences but that is the easiest indicator

2) moz vocal version with tambourine

3) moz and sandie version with tambourine

any advances on this?

there are at the very least 2 different versions of striptease with a difference too ...

1) with piano
2) without piano

there is the edited and unedited version of fantastic bird ...

is there any difference in the versions of phoney, born to hang, honey, should have been nice?

this thread is a real killer isnt it! my god! everyone loves it!

there are 2 versions of born to hang unless my eyes deceive me ... me
a short one and a long one (longer by about 15 seconds ... and that isnt
just space at the end) ....

I have 3 versions of Oh Phoney
Times are 2:18, 2:28, and 2:07.

The shortest is extremely polished, and has a very strong intro, and he seems to be holding the "oooo" notes longer than in the 2:28 versionthan the other versions and has a fading outro.

THe 2:28 has a longer and more drum-filled outro, and he's not singing "oh phoney, you do" into a fade.

I can upload them all if anyone is interested.
:)

I'm very suprised how much versions exist and I already haven't recognized it. It would be great and gratefull of you, to show me those different versions.

Escpiacially Oh Phoney and Please help the cause, because I've two different versions of them. The last song I can't say if its with oder without tambourine. Wow :guitar:

So, show me the wide unopen World of MozMysteries :eek:
:D

---
pozdrawiam, Piotr

I have 3 versions of Oh Phoney
Times are 2:18, 2:28, and 2:07.

The shortest is extremely polished, and has a very strong intro, and he seems to be holding the "oooo" notes longer than in the 2:28 versionthan the other versions and has a fading outro.

THe 2:28 has a longer and more drum-filled outro, and he's not singing "oh phoney, you do" into a fade.

I can upload them all if anyone is interested.
:)

can you? that would be ace! cheers!

thanks a lot for all those versions.

Please help the cause... is definitely better on the Revelation album in my opinion, by far.

Back
Top Bottom