Morrissey attends Dana Gillespie And The London Blues Band at Crawdaddy Club, Richmond (May 10, 2024)

FB_IMG_1715537734646.jpg

20240512_191304.png

d58027c921ddb58fd1524feab3a614e0.jpeg

Image & information courtesy of Michiyo via X.
FWD.

Last edited:
Further to previous recent sighting.
Believed to have attended:

d58027c921ddb58fd1524feab3a614e0.jpeg

Michiyo posted this thread describing the meeting with Morrissey. It's quite long so I've not read all of it, and the translation is a little bit off, but apparently Morrissey and Dana were doing a photoshoot.

Michiyo posted this thread describing the meeting with Morrissey. It's quite long so I've not read all of it, and the translation is a little bit off, but apparently Morrissey and Dana were doing a photoshoot.

Thank you,
Full image source:

Weird looking club, I must say. They sound good though, keyboardist rocks. Would be a great opening act for M.

Awwww, had just been thinking to myself a few days ago that a little photo would be nice! Miss this guy! And totally miss his little wry smiles! He looks great

Great to see this, Morrissey so handsome. What excitement for the lucky Japanese lady. I'm glad to hear that Morrissey has met Dana - she seems wunderbar.

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. But strange to cut her off then.
It’s the fan.
‘It was a special, one-of-a-kind photo of me with my arm around Morrissey and leaning against him... (I made a funny face though lol).

You can read the whole story about their encounter on the X profile above, translated by X. It’s quite entertaining. A series of about 10 posts.

Back
Top Bottom