Morrissey back in Japan!

In Japan since 80s juvinile delinquents racing videos are very popular which gave some ideas to the creators of Fast and Furious.

I didn't realize Lucas Black is in that film.

Don't bother watching it... The idea of someone drifting through the main intersection at Shibuya station, high school kids in the Yakuza, and a Kokujin being the coolest it in school just paints a very unrealistic and stupid image of Tokyo. I was surprised they didn't try to fit in a Ninja somewhere in the film.

completely lame!

Kumo

Pedantry and patronizing.
Fast and Furious is made for pea-brains, who takes it serously? :rolleyes:

PS. Dave, I always appreciate your sense of humour and this doesn't consider you.

Pedantry and patronizing.
Fast and Furious is made for pea-brains, who takes it serously? :rolleyes:

PS. Dave, I always appreciate your sense of humour and this doesn't consider you.

I sincerely hope no one, but sadly many young kids try to copy what they see and seriously hurt innocent victims.

Kumo

Don't feed the troll... She is obviously trolling for hate.
A female department store clerk makes more in a day than an entire family of Armenians can make in a year. Prostitution in Japan that involves intercourse is usually provided by illegal south east Asian immigrants. In Tokyo prostitution has been greatly reduced do to the effective and moral leadership of Ishihara. Actual Japanese women in the sex trade within Japan do not have intercourse and never do anything with anyone other than a Japanese man. There are exceptions but these are extremely rare. So the idea of Japanese women working as whores in Armenia is completely absurd on so many levels. Most Japanese have no clue what an Armenian is and simply calls them Arabujin just like the rest of the swarthy people in the Middle East.

Morrissey clearly did not descend from the armpit of the Middle East, have you ever seen an Armenian with blue eyes? Blue eyes are a recessive genetic feature. If Morrissey has any Armenian DNA it's not of any significance.
Why does it have to be either or? Her posts make no sense at all. What does Moz playing in Japan have anything to do with if he does or does not play somewhere else.

The idea of trying to disparage the Great Empire of Japan or it's citizens is not only revolting to me but impossible to do in any credible way.

Kumo

Armenia is not in Europe... It's in the heart of the Middle East, in between Turkey and Iran. I never thought in a millions years Moz would tour South America, so if there is a big surge of Middle Eastern fans I am sure he will go. He tends to follow the money...

Any show Moz does in Japan I will attend, the crowds are far more civilized. His fans in Japan are far more beautiful in Japan than in Los Angeles, and I cringe to think of what Morrissey fans in Armenia would look like.

933zg.png

You want to go to shows with guys that look like this?

or

harajuku%20goth2.jpg

This dude?

I'll take Japan over Armenia any day... Besides what the hell would Moz eat in Armenia? Last I checked fermented goat liver wasn't on his menu.

Kumo

Psst, Kumo...

Do you ever have anything nice to say?

Kumo posted unfounded rumor that Morrissey would play festival in Japan, but it's highly unlikely.

Apparently Morrissey's management contacted the promotor of the festival last year, but the promotor didn't take him on the bill because of the bad exprience in 2004.

Hopefully Morrissey'll tour in Japan near future, but not many Japanese fans convinced that he'll take part in the festival this year.

Kumo posted unfounded rumor that Morrissey would play festival in Japan, but it's highly unlikely.

Apparently Morrissey's management contacted the promotor of the festival last year, but the promotor didn't take him on the bill because of the bad exprience in 2004.

Hopefully Morrissey'll tour in Japan near future, but not many Japanese fans convinced that he'll take part in the festival this year.

I first read about it here
http://www1.rocketbbs.com/12/bbs.cgi?id=rama

It would seem the promoter wants Morrissey? No?
I defer to your nihongo... I am sure it's vastly superior to mine...

Kumo

Will you stop referring the useless link?
These people never mentioned about Morrissey anywhere, only talking about the bands who confirmed to play.

I asked some Japanese fans on the other Japanse sites, all of them said there's hardly any hope Morrissey would be added to Fuji Rock festival this year.

Will you stop referring the useless link?
These people never mentioned about Morrissey anywhere, only talking about the bands who confirmed to play.

I asked some Japanese fans on the other Japanse sites, all of them said there's hardly any hope Morrissey would be added to Fuji Rock festival this year.

keep looking it's in there... the conversation may have moved past the link...
I'll try to find the messages about it later tonight. It takes me a long time to go through the messages... I am sure you can find it faster than me if you tried.

Kumo

Back
Top Bottom