Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Kewpie, you are pathetic. Do you see other moderators acting the way you do? No. Which is why you are unfit to be a moderator. I'm not going to waste my time thinking about you right now. Because the reason we are all on this forum is lying unconscious in a hospital bed in Swindon. You are a child.

That's interesting, considering I just got ticked off for being inappropriate.

Why does Morrissey matter so much? Damn! His state disproportionately affects one's wellbeing. I wonder is he losing the enjoyment of live performance, his heart isn't in it so much anymore? If he stepped back, he might discover lots of satisfying alternative things to do with his time, taking off some of the pressure. I'm putting the cart before the horse. What we want asap is very definite news of the high probability of his full recovery from an acute but minor affliction.

That's interesting, considering I just got ticked off for being inappropriate.

Why does Morrissey matter so much? Damn! His state disproportionately affects one's wellbeing. I wonder is he losing the enjoyment of live performance, his heart isn't in it so much anymore? If he stepped back, he might discover lots of satisfying alternative things to do with his time, taking off some of the pressure. I'm putting the cart before the horse. What we want asap is very definite news of the high probability of his full recovery from an acute but minor affliction.

:thumb:

Please don't fight. people don't always respond well under stress. :(

Also try to ignore trollish provocations. There will be more. Keep your dignity and the Mods will do thier best with the rest.

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage

Rest assured this is BS

Bet you feel silly typing that now. I was 5 feet away at the front, people wre crying, and his tour manager said he was seriously ill. I'm watching sky news now, it's horrible seeing Morrissey's name next to words collapsed and hospital. I am pretty sure he'll be ok though. Maybe he's suffering from mental exhaustion. He was only in LA last week. Sometimes jet lag can really take its toll.

Get well moz, loves ya. xxxxxxxxxx

If it were at all possible I think this very sad incident may well make us appreciate him all the more. Like everyone else I'm still gripped with worry about our great man and when he recovers and hopefully tours again I think and hope we will hold him in even higher esteem. Love you Moz x

what goes round comes round

if you constantly cry wolf.......

i'm only saying what everone is thinking....

Good updates. Spelled Morrissey's full name correctly! Extra points for not being the nme.

Collapse onstage has not happened before. Morrissey is not a known asthmatic.

Small quibble, but isn't Charlie's surname Browne?

Anyone know if it is Brown or Browne? I've already someone else quibbling spelling mistakes in my piece. I don't know, you rush home to get the news out and all people do is moan!

I've been told off the record that he is fine by the way.

On 5live now someone is saying he seemed to have a panic attack or maybe nervous exhaustion.

I don't want to go to sleep until it's properly confirmed he is alright!!

On 5live now someone is saying he seemed to have a panic attack or maybe nervous exhaustion.

He probably had a panic attack coz he thought Him was front row.

I'm telling myself he's probably sitting up in bed right now, no doubt wearing the classic backless gown, having a good moan while nurses check his blood pressure every few minutes.

Really hope his management make a statement soon.

I'm gonna tell myself that too, for comfort.

I genuinely cant believe some of the heartless replies left by "Fans" in this thread. The Forum is supposed to be a place to discuss why we love the guy and to trade stories of his importance to us. Why bother taking the time to logon just to insult and deride this great man? It sickens me that people feel entitled to moan about a cancelled show when at this very minute Moz is lay in a hospital bed in god knows what state.

Get Well soon Moz.

I'm totally stunned and saddened. Get well soon Morrissey. xx

Stupid, poxy Sky, just repeating the same "information" ad nauseum, but presenting it as if it will be exclusive.:mad:

Kewpie, you are pathetic. Do you see other moderators acting the way you do? No. Which is why you are unfit to be a moderator. I'm not going to waste my time thinking about you right now. Because the reason we are all on this forum is lying unconscious in a hospital bed in Swindon. You are a child.

He's conscious now, thank God.

I genuinely cant believe some of the heartless replies left by "Fans" in this thread. The Forum is supposed to be a place to discuss why we love the guy and to trade stories of his importance to us. Why bother taking the time to logon just to insult and deride this great man? It sickens me that people feel entitled to moan about a cancelled show when at this very minute Moz is lay in a hospital bed in god knows what state.

Get Well soon Moz.

Some people go online when they're drunk.

Some people take advantages of anonymity.

why are the mods allowing new members to sign up tonight? they're just making nasty comments.
sorry to the one who is a fan and was at the concert and made his first post detailing events. I don't mean you.

BBC and other news outlets are saying his condition is "stable" and his problems
"not life-threatening," but i almost shat myself reading the title of this thread

get well soon Moz...and maybe you should take some time off touring?

after the December shows, of course :)

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom