Morrissey crying?

Oh!

!!!

September 24th at the Fillmore I was on the rail and he was directly in front of me as he knelt and visibly cried and shook after struggling to get through "Lord knows, it would be the first time."

Oh!

!!!

September 24th at the Fillmore I was on the rail and he was directly in front of me as he knelt and visibly cried and shook after struggling to get through "Lord knows, it would be the first time."
Hi Chad,
I was also on that railing and witnessed the event you described, I have searched valiantly and have not come up with any video yet.
I suppose this song really means something significant for our Moz,wish I knew who it was!

That was also the first and only time the man has ever held my hand...

No, not during Please Please Please Let Me Get/Have What/Who I want; it was during In The Future When All's Well, but still.

oh my goodness, that is absolutely heart wrenching to watch and i'm sitting on the couch eating pretzels. i couldn't imagine if i was there. i probably would cry my eyes out.

I don't like this and I may be wrong in what I'm about to post. It may have happened in public but couldn't you (and others) keep it private? There is something crass about posting this and requesting more videos of 'the Morrissey' in distress.

To answer another question of yours Chris. I hope he doesn't ever come here. I'd rather he was lead to believe the people who love him have more class than is demonstrated here.

I'm seriously considering to stop posting and just lurk occassionaly

I don't like this and I may be wrong in what I'm about to post. It may have happened in public but couldn't you (and others) keep it private? There is something crass about posting this and requesting more videos of 'the Morrissey' in distress.

To answer another question of yours Chris. I hope he doesn't ever come here. I'd rather he was lead to believe the people who love him have more class than is demonstrated here.

I'm seriously considering to stop posting and just lurk occassionaly
What is wrong with you?

We're all thrilled that he shared this beautiful moment with his fans. We're crying with him, not laughing at him or taking the piss.

We love this man to death and our heart goes out to him and we're emotionally touched beyond belief upon seeing the man who wrote the song(s) we cry while listening to actually cry himself while singing them.

I can assure you there is nothing but wholesome love, respect, admiration and adoration directed towards Morrissey re: our excitement over the emotions he displayed or displays.

What is wrong with you?

We're all thrilled that he shared this beautiful moment with his fans. We're crying with him, not laughing at him or taking the piss.

We love this man to death and our heart goes out to him and we're emotionally touched beyond belief upon seeing the man who wrote the song(s) we cry while listening to actually cry himself while singing them.

I can assure you there is nothing but wholesome love, respect, admiration and adoration directed towards Morrissey re: our excitement over the emotions he displayed or displays.

Maybe I am out of order. I just feel a private moment he shared with you has been put on display for all to paw and gawk over.

I'm not impressed by you making money from T-shirt sales either.

Perhaps after a sleep and reflection on my posts to you, I'll apologise.

I'm sure you do love him and 'if' you make mistakes along the way, you'll learn from them. Perhaps quicker than myself.

Maybe I am out of order. I just feel a private moment he shared with you has been put on display for all to paw and gawk over.

I'm sure you do love him and 'if' you make mistakes along the way, you'll learn from them. Perhaps quicker than myself.
I'm not selling t-shirts. ChadM is a different user.

I'm not selling t-shirts. ChadM is a different user.
I really don't want to be confused with that guy; while I love all Morrissey, I'm much more fond of him with each additional year of age, but that guy seems to prefer younger Morrissey.

And I can assure you that even if I were to sell something Moz related for profit, every cent of profit would be spent on tickets to Morrissey shows... and I doubt I'd even sell something (in this case Morrissey's image) that didn't belong to me for profit for that, which is really saying something.

I created the shirts because I simply wasn't happy with the recent tour shirts. People liked them so I decided to sell a few and in turn allow myself to travel and attend more concerts in the upcoming year. I can understand one being upset, but I assure you that I'm not some random street wear brand trying to make money off Moz's popularity with the hipster crowd.

Back
Top Bottom