Morrissey discussed at Wimbledon by The Fonz!

I told my partner about this over dinner last night & he vowed to never listen to Morrissey again! It started a big argument, with him saying that he couldn't belive that I think this kind of behaviour by Moz is acceptable.

Honestly, I thought that Henry Winkler calling Morrissey's mum for mash potato recipe was quite normal.

I told my partner about this over dinner last night & he vowed to never listen to Morrissey again! It started a big argument, with him saying that he couldn't belive that I think this kind of behaviour by Moz is acceptable.

Honestly, I thought that Henry Winkler calling Morrissey's mum for mash potato recipe was quite normal.

He won't listen to Morrissey cuz he likes his Mama's potatoes? Dump him :mad: :p

Fozzie bear

fonziebear.jpg

He won't listen to Morrissey cuz he likes his Mama's potatoes? Dump him :mad: :p

Fozzie bear

fonziebear.jpg

Ooh..that would be harsh!
Not because he likes his mum's potatoes, but 'my man' thinks that Moz should have either a) just eaten whatever The Fonz served or b) rang and got the mash recipe himself.

Anyway...I'm sure he won't be able to hold out on the Morrissey ban for too long:)

Has everyone seen The Fonz and David Bowie on The Dinah Shore Show?

caution. this is very difficult to watch, because The Fonz is an intellectual, it turns out.

better than that is this clip of David Bowie and Cher singing Young Americans

Cher's alright, but this is sort of like singing with the muppets, and ummmm, when they start the medley... Seriously, it is imperative that you watch the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't just leave us hanging with that teaser.

Winkler is as cool as The Fonz, in a totally different way. I admire that when he talked about Jed/Moz he didn't throw in anything negative about their falling out (which didn't seem as serious as past relationships Morrissey has ended).

I had a lovely chat in King's Lynn with Jed about himself, 'himself' and the Fonz.

Has everyone seen The Fonz and David Bowie on The Dinah Shore Show?

caution. this is very difficult to watch, because The Fonz is an intellectual, it turns out.

better than that is this clip of David Bowie and Cher singing Young Americans

Cher's alright, but this is sort of like singing with the muppets, and ummmm, when they start the medley... Seriously, it is imperative that you watch the whole thing.

cocaine is a terrible thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't just leave us hanging with that teaser.

Winkler is as cool as The Fonz, in a totally different way. I admire that when he talked about Jed/Moz he didn't throw in anything negative about their falling out (which didn't seem as serious as past relationships Morrissey has ended).

There's no proof that they ever fell out that's why. Jed worked for Sanctuary, Morrissey was signed to Sanctuary. Sanctuary no longer exists. There are all sorts of reasons why people move on and stop working with each other.

Bizarre! Someone should tell Moz that white bread is bad for you. Like eating a bucket of wallpaper paste so sez the woman off You Are What You Eat any road.

Considering they used to make wallpaper paste out of flour and water (hippies still do as it's better for the environment maaaaan) it makes sense.

Stupid woman.

Having said that, I always eat wholemeal.

If you didn't believe the emails were real (I did), then I guess so. Otherwise it's another case of "cherchez la cash"

There's no proof that they ever fell out that's why. Jed worked for Sanctuary, Morrissey was signed to Sanctuary. Sanctuary no longer exists. There are all sorts of reasons why people move on and stop working with each other.

If you didn't believe the emails were real (I did), then I guess so. Otherwise it's another case of "cherchez la cash"

Emails?

Back
Top Bottom