morrissey frink thread!

Cutie on one leg!
Smiths8408.jpg

111519946.jpg

Boston-12.jpg

Boston-10.jpg

Uh oh. Well, if he wore them on more than one occasion, it must mean he likes them, so I'd better shut my mouth.

i'd say he prolly didnt get them jeans paint splattered by making paintings or painting houses. they must be helmut lang. i have some myself i rock em still.

I can't tell, but it could be the same show.

no, it wasn't the same..he played the same venue 3 or 4 nights...so yes, i think he adore them;) the pics are from different nights...

Well if I ever married the man and it was "Chore Saturday Morning" I'd say, "Hun, go put on your painter pants and clean the leaves out of the gutters please? Thanks. I'll call you in for lunch."

Well if I ever married the man and it was "Chore Saturday Morning" I'd say, "Hun, go put on your painter pants and clean the leaves out of the gutters please? Thanks. I'll call you in for lunch."

haha you're so cute! I hope you'd give him some gloves so he wouldn't ruin his pretty manny mani!

I tried to keep my mind out of the gutter tonight after offending everyone on the frink thread today...but it didn't work. Sorry! :rolleyes:
spiegel1.jpg

crotchflowerjune2620042.jpg

crotchflowerjune262004.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm back and here's some yummyness for you. The challenge is huge, you've been so busy all week and I have a lot to catch up with!

Serious Moz....

m693.jpg

letterman3.jpg

Cute Moz....

m294.jpg

blackcoat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom