Morrissey has split up

Y

You Know Who I am

That's it over. Just like that. Wow!
I've heard from a source close to Moz himself. John Riggers has told close friends that Morrissey is planning to split up. Johnny isn't a liar. M trusts him completely. Enough to let him interview himself and publish while reputable journalists were left to publish not knowing the real truth. JR doesn't makes up fantasy stories. He is clearly extremely close to Morrissey. Perhaps the person to have had the longest and closest physical relationship even. You can trust him even more than Moz. By that I mean he isnt a liar or manipulate. He loves M as much as M loves himself.
Not a single word from JR has EVER previously been made public without the 100% approval of Morrissey.
He has giving me the green light to post this on here.
Apparently NME have an article to go this week headlined 'Morrissey To Split Up'.
It has us obviously distraught. Since the mid 80's Morrissey has been the forerunner in independent music. Isn't it disgusting when Morrissey speaks out about immigration in the UK, that because he has genuine concerns about identity, he has lost it all.
Obviously I don't mean his identity. Yes, his parents were immigrants, and yes he is an immigrant. But he is different. It's ridiculous to apply the same thinking and rules to everybody that seem to think the planet belongs to them.
This highlights if a right-wing artist speaks out about the looney left or defends racism it can damage reputation and income.

The thought of Morrissey splitting up is too ridiculous to imagine.

I've heard from a source close to Moz himself. John Riggers has told close friends that Morrissey is planning to split up. Johnny isn't a liar. M trusts him completely. Enough to let him interview himself and publish while reputable journalists were left to publish not knowing the real truth. JR doesn't makes up fantasy stories. He is clearly extremely close to Morrissey. Perhaps the person to have had the longest and closest physical relationship even. You can trust him even more than Moz. By that I mean he isnt a liar or manipulate. He loves M as much as M loves himself.
Not a single word from JR has EVER previously been made public without the 100% approval of Morrissey.
Apparently NME have an article to go this week headlined 'Morrissey To Split Up'.
It has us obviously distraught. Since the mid 80's Morrissey has been the forerunner in independent music. Isn't it disgusting when Morrissey speaks out about immigration in the UK, that because he has genuine concerns about identity, he has lost it all.
Obviously I don't mean his identity. Yes, his parents were immigrants, and yes he is an immigrant. But he is different. It's ridiculous to apply the same thinking and rules to everybody that seem to think the planet belongs to them.
This highlights if a right-wing artist speaks out about the looney left or defends racism it can damage reputation and income.

Really? I feel they are just getting started.

Wtf. It appears that some of us are stuck in the eighties more than others.

Absolute gibberish. Delete.

The Smiths have split!

And as I bend over … 🙃

Back
Top Bottom