Morrissey Induced Injuries

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
I was dancing (reeling about) to This Charming Man the other night and i tripped on the rug and fell very dramatically into a cabinet.
I f***ed off to my room hoping desperatly that no one saw me... I'm now sporting many bruises....

And.... the day of my first Moz gig I managed to burn myself in the face with an iron.... it didn't turn out that bad.... a bit like Moz's cut in the Dagenam Dave vid...

How the hell do you burn your own face with an iron?

Listening to King Leer. My own fault really, but damn did it hurt.

I was trying to straighten my hair....

October 2002, Ambassador in Dublin.
Excitement mounting, Morrissey hadn't done a gig in years.
Up the front I went to get as close as poss to the main man.
Minutes later, blood running down my face....I had been jabbed in the nose by a very large elbow, belonging to a very large guy. Being 5 ft 5 inches, I guess he hadn't seen me.
Nosebleed lasted only a few minutes, the very large guy took pity on me and helped me get right up to the very front! Gig of a life time.
God bless you big elbow man whereevr you are ( Scotland I think)

Was it worth the injury, oh yes!

October 2002, Ambassador in Dublin.
Excitement mounting, Morrissey hadn't done a gig in years.
Up the front I went to get as close as poss to the main man.
Minutes later, blood running down my face....I had been jabbed in the nose by a very large elbow, belonging to a very large guy. Being 5 ft 5 inches, I guess he hadn't seen me.
Nosebleed lasted only a few minutes, the very large guy took pity on me and helped me get right up to the very front! Gig of a life time.
God bless you big elbow man whereevr you are ( Scotland I think)

Was it worth the injury, oh yes!

I'm sure someone stole my kidneys at a babyshambles gig once....
I blacked out for half of the set...

I really should have a look on ebay.....:)

At my first gig of The Smiths Glasgow Barrowlands in July 1986, a mean racist local girl was standing front-left of me. I was the only non-British audience of the gig. All of us were pushed by the others behind us, but she decided to put the blame on me and scratched my left hand. I still have two scars.

I was black and blue after Leeds this year because a group of men decided I would be easy to push past as I was a girl. They had not taken into account A) my love for Moz B) my desire to be in the third row and C) the fact that in my old job, I used to move about 90 boxes of stock a week. Foolish. I got bruised, they got to stand behind me for the entire gig :D coincidently, I think I nearly strangled someone at that gig by accident (kind of grabbed his neck to keep me up) if that was you, I'm very sorry, blame the person behind me!

i broke my glasses and bruised myself the first time i saw him live, and fallen over and hurt myself from dancing (in front of the mirror and all that) to his records.

Hah, i'm sorry.

One day, I was listening to Vicar in a tutu, and I wanted to slide down my stair rail, so I tried and I fell off half way thru.( hello stiches) Then one time I was listening to Headmaster Ritual and I ran into a wall, while trying to renact the words, am I clumsy, or is it Moz. ( i'm really clumsy)

Back
Top Bottom