Morrissey on Last Call W/ Carson Daly

musiclover

MORRISSEY FANS!! CHECK IT OUT>>>>> :cool::) MORRISSEY IS PERFORMING ON LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY TONIGHT ON NBC AT 1:30 AM

Thanks.
Most of us already watched when it was originally went on air and youtube. ;)

could this be the other track they recorded? daly is the only person doing new shows during this writer's strike.

Is this a repeat?

Carson's still a tool.

could this be the other track they recorded? daly is the only person doing new shows during this writer's strike.

Based on TiVo's listings, it looks like it's a repeat of the show that was already on and not the second track.

Also scheduled for Wednesday, December 19th on OVATION (I didn't even know that I had that channel. . .) Music Express "Morrissey" Irish DJ Dave Fanning interviews singer Morrissey, formerly of the Smiths. (Repeat)

(lawyers are hotter =o)

That's not something you hear every day....

ewww. he's gross.

and i still cant believe he has his own show, STILL. i thought for sure it wouldve gotten cancelled after 2 episodes. its awful, and hes SO not funny. :rolleyes:

I just decided I dislike him more than I'm interested in seeing Morrissey on the show, so I'll just listen to the song(s), thanks.

I just decided I dislike him more than I'm interested in seeing Morrissey on the show, so I'll just listen to the song(s), thanks.

haha. I actually did miss the show the first time around, so I guess I'll force myself to sit through it just to catch Moz. Im sure by 1:30 I'll be drunk anyway, so it won't be too tortuous.

That was a very random but very true comment. :D

au contraire suze, 'twas not 'random' -but an inside 'joke' thang for alcoholic afternoons.
but still, true :)

btw, my lawyer is the nicest, cutest, soft-spoken man and very unlawyerly-like (?!) but when he needs to be a shark for us, he's Jaws ;) a cute Jaws =o)

Back
Top Bottom