Morrissey photo with fans posted by @e_meneses1 / X (October 3, 2023)

Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

IMG_3148.jpeg

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

Last edited:
In my defense, I did say he’s a handsome devil and that his hair looked sad in this picture. So spare me the ageist accusations.

"Please do not share my picture without my permission or consent. I do not give permission for it to be posted on other sites, especially without letting me know. If you did already,please delete."

Why are people like that?

Like this one who watermarked his face

:barf::barf:

He doesn’t looked pleased at all. I reckon one or both of these insufferable “fAnS” coughed without covering their mouths with their arms before approaching His Majesty Moz. Now the US leg of the 40 Years tour is in danger of cancellation thanks to whatever disease they transmitted to him. When will the loonies learn to LEAVE OUR MOZ ALONE? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate!

He’s aged quickly the last 5 years. He looks over 70 now

Looks like the Mozzer has botoxed his forehead, so he’s put some effort in. If he darkens his hair a bit and fills it in, maybe he could look 60.

He does NOT look 70. Complete bullshit. He barely looks his age. His only concern is the hair. I’m with Rifke/NWL on that one. Something needs to be done.

He’s a handsome devil, that’s for sure, but his hair in this picture is a sad sight.
The ladies are pretty, healthy and happy looking. Morrissey...looks old enough to be my dad and he is only 8 years older. Let's be honest, he looks elderly. His hair is barely there.

He is looking frail for some reason, but it might just be his posture. I think he's got some life left in him yet.

Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

View attachment 95483

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

So skinny - those two are both bigger than him....

She's posted on Twitter that she doesn't give permission for her photo to be posted on other sites - not sure why she's being precious about it. If you put a photo with Moz out there it's going to be shared....

May I say that his hairdresser went a bit too far with the eyebrow coloration

Look closely at the photo... is real! ? Looking closely there is a vertical line in the middle of the.photo, it seems as if Morrissey is inserted between the 2 people, look at Moz's arms ... And besides, his face does not match the gestures of the two women. If anyone understands manipulated photos to report, Moz's arms seem to be in a straight line. For me it's not real, it's as if Moz is "inserted"... Included. I also think I saw that picture of Moz, without the women, obviously
Maybe AI or ChatGPT made that photo

Look closely at the photo... is real! ? Looking closely there is a vertical line in the middle of the.photo, it seems as if Morrissey is inserted between the 2 people, look at Moz's arms ... And besides, his face does not match the gestures of the two women. If anyone understands manipulated photos to report, Moz's arms seem to be in a straight line. For me it's not real, it's as if Moz is "inserted"... Included. I also think I saw that picture of Moz, without the women, obviously
I entered nothing. And nothing entered me. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom