Morrissey photos by Shirlaine Forrest Photography

The one with the woman from Shameless is "Proper Bo'"

Who is Shirlaine Forest?;););) And does (s)he do wedding photos?

The one with the woman from Shameless is "Proper Bo'"

Who is Shirlaine Forest?;););) And does (s)he do wedding photos?

OMG is that Jake's Nome d' Plume? :squiffy:

OMG is that Jake's Nome d' Plume? :squiffy:

I'm totally kidding, I only went "squiffy" because if I were picking Jake's fake name, I would've gone Jacqueline L' eau. :p

Haaaaaaaaa, at last, a photographer I can relate to.:cool:

picture.php

Damn those scientists and their GM experiments!

Yeh strange that she should condone that as a vegan as well but ho.

You know the poem

"I didn't say anything when they dipped Marylin Monroe in various pots of paints...etc etc
and then one day they came for me :squiffy:"

Anyone else surprised that these have made it out onto the web?

I know that a photographer retains copyright to their images but the fact that these are "for the Artist's private collection" surely meant that Moz was not intending them to be made public.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sharlaine gets an angry email from Camp Moz soon.

Yeh strange that she should condone that as a vegan as well but ho.

You know the poem

"I didn't say anything when they dipped Marylin Monroe in various pots of paints...etc etc
and then one day they came for me :squiffy:"

"Next they came for the Rottweilers...... and the Rottweilers ate them." :thumb:

I know that a photographer retains copyright to their images but the fact that these are "for the Artist's private collection" surely meant that Moz was not intending them to be made public.

Yeh right. Morrissey had those taken and retouched to give to his ma or to hang in the toilets of the home he doesn't have, not at all to show us all how pretty he looked on his birthday. (yeh not bad awright awright) You're extrememy perceptive. And not at all afraid of the Authorities. :straightface: Boo! Look! Behind You! Camp Moz!:eek:

"Next they came for the Rottweilers...... and the Rottweilers ate them." :thumb:

:rofl:

I agree.
Just ask Anthony Lui. :(

This pics= hubba hubba. ;)

p.s. the live shots are great. And in the pics of the band at his b-day party; Jesse=WASTED! HAHAH

was this the same photogropher who was outside the Apollo on Moz birthday? She seemed very professional and asked me and my friend for a photo for Morrisseys own personal collection

I agree.
Just ask Anthony Lui. :(

I have tried.......he refuses to answer.

I think that that one accidental posting of a possible SWORDS cover coupled with his posting of behind the scenes planning and info from the Southpaw and Maladjusted re-issues on his blog really did end his relationship with Moz

It's such a shame as I think we all agree that his work was great and he wasn't giving away hugeky personal info on Morrissey, just stuff like he likes this shot instead of that one.

Aargh! Moz! You fickle swine!

I genuinely don't know what you were trying to say there

Sorry that's because I said "extrememy".

I guess I was trying to say that you guys crack me up. Speculating about trouble even before it happens. And this "camp Moz" shit. Wow. You make these people sound important.
And now I get an email from a moderator telling me to stop mentioning Julia because it's "boring". Oh God. Afraid she'll sue?

It's cute and it's funny and it's pathetic all at the same time. I'm not judging you though, it's, once again, the way Morrissey chooses to play it and present himself. all this big boss attitude. Morrissey can fire who he likes. Camp Moz can intimidate anybody. We don't live in a democracy. People can be made to shut up. Journalists can be executed. Opponents can be jailed.

Sometimes, Morrissey must take a step back, and really admire his work. After all, that's the whole point of artistic expression: control and fear. Oh and personal growth.:lbf:

Well done for helping so many grow up and express themselves freely Morrissey. You really showed them the way!

We Fear No Fool. Except you. :banned:

Now of course you can ban me for calling Morrissey names. But the question you have to ask yourself, is, what would Morrissey actually do with me?

Ask me to leave the tour? :rofl:

I'd have to be on the tour in the first place...

Not everyone in the world is controlled and paid by Morrissey. Not everyone is afraid of falling out with him because they said or did something he doesn't like. Wake up folks. Some people get away with virtually anything. (Except saying his ma's feet don't smell very noice: he'll send the police if you do). Ooooh I'm scaaaaaaared.

How's your ma Morrissey? Oh Good. And your da? Oh good. Not collapsing or anything then, are they?

(see? He just sits there and sighs like a big useless beefy old thing. Hardly menacing.)

Anybody can fire anyone. Ask Hector, anybody can be made to shut up for years. That's dead easy. Democracy and equality, now that's a lot harder.

So don't play up his control freak side, he certainly doesn't need that.

Will the internet make a man of him yet? :lbf:

Last edited:
Sorry that's because I said "extrememy".

I guess I was trying to say that you guys crack me up. Speculating about trouble even before it happens. And this "camp Moz" shit. Wow. You make these people sound important.
And now I get an email from a moderator telling me to stop mentioning Julia because it's "boring". Oh God. Afraid she'll sue?

It's cute and it's funny and it's pathetic all at the same time. I'm not judging you though, it's, once again, the way Morrissey chooses to play it and present himself. all this big boss attitude. Morrissey can fire who he likes. Camp Moz can intimidate anybody. We don't live in a democracy. People can be made to shut up. Journalists can be executed. Opponents can be jailed.

Sometimes, Morrissey must take a step back, and really admire his work. After all, that's the whole point of artistic expression: control and fear. Oh and personal growth.:lbf:

Well done for helping so many grow up and express themselves freely Morrissey. You really showed them the way!

We Fear No Fool. Except you. :banned:

Now of course you can ban me for calling Morrissey names. But the question you have to ask yourself, is, what would Morrissey actually do with me?

Ask me to leave the tour? :rofl:

I'd have to be on the tour in the first place...

Not everyone in the world is controlled and paid by Morrissey. Not everyone is afraid of falling out with him because they said or did something he doesn't like. Wake up folks. Some people get away with virtually anything. (Except saying his ma's feet don't smell very noice: he'll send the police if you do). Ooooh I'm scaaaaaaared.

How's your ma Morrissey? Oh Good. And your da? Oh good. Not collapsing or anything then, are they?

(see? He just sits there and sighs like a big useless beefy old thing. Hardly menacing.)

HUUUUUUGE Bonio on its way to your door. :bow:

This pics= hubba hubba. ;)

p.s. the live shots are great. And in the pics of the band at his b-day party; Jesse=WASTED! HAHAH

I know, I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't even look like him in this photo, unless it isn't him?:confused:

ladsatthe50th.jpg

"Wai guys, I wanna get in this pichure, oh my goh was happenin? hiccup" :rofl: Or he just blinked.

music-morrissey46_big.jpg

Last edited:
Find of the month Fury! :clap:
Personal favourite ~
music-morrissey40_thumb.jpg

And the squeezed bewb belongs to Alan Carr, British comedian.
And yet, when presented with 4 crackers to squeeze belonging to Janice Long & Jo Brand.....nothing!!?! ;)

Oh that's my favourite too...Older is indeed better in Mozzer's case, aren't they fantastic pix. Many thanks Fury:)
Now if only he'd put one of these on the front cover of Swords...

Back
Top Bottom