Morrissey proves he is the author of the morrisseysworld blog - debate over

I'll be honest, I didn't read all of your threads and emails, but I was wondering what you are so desperate to communicate to Morrissey? Unless it's super personal...

My interest began when I came across his blog. I thought it was cool how very open he was on there. Actually, the primary reason I sent him all those emails was because I saw them as a chance to write beautiful prose. His blog, rerettably, has morphed into something terribly pathetic. What's with all the Bieber rubbish on there? It makes me question his sanity.

Kate Ryan

My interest began when I came across his blog. I thought it was cool how very open he was on there. Actually, the primary reason I sent him all those emails was because I saw them as a chance to write beautiful prose. His blog, rerettably, has morphed into something terribly pathetic. What's with all the Bieber rubbish on there? It makes me question his sanity.

Kate Ryan

I like Bieber's girlfriend. :o I watched a snippet of a THS on her, Selena Gomez (?), and she seems like a very sincere, down-to-earth "entertainer." Because face it, that's what the Justin Bieber's of the world are and I'm not sure they claim to be anything more nor should we expect anything more from them really. But Selena Gomez was aware that she was in a self-absorbed field, that she sits in a make-up chair for three hours while other people pamper and prep her to sit in front of a camera and talk about herself for five hours and she said "It can get to your head!" But she didn't let it, we're not going to see her on TMZ strung out on coke in front of the Chateau Marmont thinking she can conquer the world with great legs, tiny shorts and a $20,000 handbag, she;s going to remain true to herself and check herself, I admire that. So any boy who would date that is okay in my book. My book of "Things Trivial," that is.

"My life is merely a shadow. When I cry the tears are those shed by Nico, like dead freesia petals falling to a concrete floor - that frozen spring blossom of malcontent which was her rendition of 'Sunday Morning.' When I laugh it is an echo of Jimmy Clitheroe filtered through the mind-warping prism of Wilde's rapacious wit and mesmeric insight. From a certain point of view I do not exist at all, I am a trick of the light, a hoped-for poetic uncle, a child crying out for attention in a world where time is money and money is the only constant. The drip, drip, drip of marketing, the glad rattle of the corporate cash register, the endless round of interviews, meetings and conferences - these things slowly kill me. I know you understand. I know it."

"
Thursday, 11 August 2011
I will never again post on this blog."

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

the author reiterates he will appear in a Justin Bieber t-shirt soon and this will be the sign to return to Morrisseysworld

Will the "true fans" also be raptured at this time?

We are living in strange times. But - for the sake of argument - if Mozzer appears for an interview wearing a JB t-shirt, what would you do?

Is it really so unlikely that the world's most famous ironist has been keeping an ironic blog all this time?

We are living in strange times. But - for the sake of argument - if Mozzer appears for an interview wearing a JB t-shirt, what would you do?

Is it really so unlikely that the world's most famous ironist has been keeping an ironic blog all this time?

I seriously wouldn't care either way...I haven't read the blog and have no interest in reading the blog. Morrissey can wear assless chaps and nipple clamps if he pleases...he's so over-the-hill, he may as well...any attention helps a career as stagnant as his.

I seriously wouldn't care either way...I haven't read the blog and have no interest in reading the blog. Morrissey can wear assless chaps and nipple clamps if he pleases...he's so over-the-hill, he may as well...any attention helps a career as stagnant as his.

So why do you come here?

I like Bieber's girlfriend. :o I watched a snippet of a THS on her, Selena Gomez (?), and she seems like a very sincere, down-to-earth "entertainer." Because face it, that's what the Justin Bieber's of the world are and I'm not sure they claim to be anything more nor should we expect anything more from them really. But Selena Gomez was aware that she was in a self-absorbed field, that she sits in a make-up chair for three hours while other people pamper and prep her to sit in front of a camera and talk about herself for five hours and she said "It can get to your head!" But she didn't let it, we're not going to see her on TMZ strung out on coke in front of the Chateau Marmont thinking she can conquer the world with great legs, tiny shorts and a $20,000 handbag, she;s going to remain true to herself and check herself, I admire that. So any boy who would date that is okay in my book. My book of "Things Trivial," that is.

Selena Gomez is a cool lass. She does come across incredibly smart in interviews. Her voice is really lovely too. Justin Bieber is certainly one lucky man: she's delightful. I'm sure he is too, I know less about him than I do her. For that type of music female vocalists appeal to me far more than male ones do.

Selena Gomez is a cool lass. She does come across incredibly smart in interviews. Her voice is really lovely too. Justin Bieber is certainly one lucky man: she's delightful. I'm sure he is too, I know less about him than I do her. For that type of music female vocalists appeal to me far more than male ones do.

They're kids thrust in the spotlight by parents. Face it. They're probably doing the best they can to be normal under extraordinarily trying circumstances. Justin's trying so hard to be a hiphop icon with the white pants and pink kicks with a rapper mentor, Selena is the Disney Darling since she was in the single digits. At the end if the day all they really want is to be dropped off at the movie theater so that can makeout in the back row. I guess they are taking vacations to Hawaii together. Growing up too fast IMO.

They're kids thrust in the spotlight by parents. Face it. They're probably doing the best they can to be normal under extraordinarily trying circumstances. Justin's trying so hard to be a hiphop icon with the white pants and pink kicks with a rapper mentor, Selena is the Disney Darling since she was in the single digits. At the end if the day all they really want is to be dropped off at the movie theater so that can makeout in the back row. I guess they are taking vacations to Hawaii together. Growing up too fast IMO.

Why are you making excuses for their stupidity? You and I are the same age, Crystal...when I was their age I wouldn't have acted like that or been into that shit, even if I was thrust into it. I'm sure you can say the same. Vapid is vapid, regardless of age.

And those two are vapid.

Why are you making excuses for their stupidity? You and I are the same age, Crystal...when I was their age I wouldn't have acted like that or been into that shit, even if I was thrust into it. I'm sure you can say the same. Vapid is vapid, regardless of age.

And those two are vapid.

They aren't vapid. They are forced into carving out an identity for themselves by boardroom execs and backstage parents when they are too young to have even figured themselves out. Their managers and moneymongers are vapid. They are just kids. Kids who happen to have marketable talent.

They aren't vapid. They are forced into carving out an identity for themselves by boardroom execs and backstage parents when they are too young to have even figured themselves out. Their managers and moneymongers are vapid. They are just kids. Kids who happen to have marketable talent.

Money isn't everything. Those kids can say no, if they want to. Huckleberry Finn did.

Money isn't everything. Those kids can say no, if they want to. Huckleberry Finn did.

No they can't. Kids are impressionable. I doubt they've even read Twain yet.

Morrissey, how can you find fault with my writing? Your first sentence was entirely devoid of punctuation, save the full stop.

All of your clues are ever so tiresome. Who the f*** wants to even think about Justin Beiber? Why not just put out another dull statement on TTY, the crap site you're so fond of? Get on with it old chap, because your meagre twenty-eight followers could be halved. You care about the rubbish blog, I cared but, really, does anybody else?

Kate Ryan

You believe I'm Morrissey. Which means you have ZERO credibility!

Your email, which I read on here after you posted it, was really drab and puerile. The 'Morrissey' email on the other hand does look rather dazzling. The only thing that makes me think it might be authentic is that I can't imagine someone as unliterary as you being able to write an email like that, Kate.

I've been winding people up with my comments about it definitely being Moz's blog but I do think at the very least moz likes to visit it: it's impossible to explain the 'coincidences' otherwise.

That email exchange?

I think Kate made up the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom