Morrissey Q&A With The Hollywood Reporter, 27 Feb 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
He loves The Cat and Fiddle pub on Sunset Blvd. There is only one vegetarian dish. I guess that is the one dish he's getting? I can't believe he would step foot in that disgusting place. Look at their menu.

Morrissey: "I'd like people to be aware of the pangs of childbirth, and that every male is not necessarily a man. But perhaps these are topics for another time."

Morrissey: "I'd like people to be aware of the pangs of childbirth, and that every male is not necessarily a man. But perhaps these are topics for another time."

Sounds like a future equality campaign that you'd see on the metro...

17bzbn.png

He is still a hypocrite who hides behind his computer and won't engage in a discussion. This is because he has no nads--such as he referred to in this interview.

The sycophantic slags that hang with TRB will undoubtedly disagree and argue, but we expect that. Their heads are planted firmly up his arse.

I laughed out loud at the burning his autobiography part! You can kind of imagine his voice when saying it.

He loves The Cat and Fiddle pub on Sunset Blvd. There is only one vegetarian dish. I guess that is the one dish he's getting? I can't believe he would step foot in that disgusting place. Look at their menu.

That stench of death must be overpowering. But hey, it's his own time, away from the media, and no one from the press there to expostulate to.

P.

It is about time that Morrissey and the whole bullshiters of the Gay and Lesbian and whatever Community stop telling people that there is something wrong with their body and that they have to change it. Their whole talking is based on stereotypes. Nothing more. You don't fit the stereotypes that we have made up, get a body change. I feel very sorry for the nice guy who reads this forum and jumped the stage in New York in 2009. He was all right as he was but people like Morrissey and that dreadful "community" keep telling people like him that he was not and he gets such funny ideas that he needs to get a body change. Then he does and those sickos even applaud him. He had better been just as he was and lived his life. Such surgeries are absolutly not necessary. The person whom performed it on him will of course be happy, too, because he or she earned money in the process. Only because there are so many of them in media positions, strategically placed, others don't get the jobs, and are well to do and spread their lies does not make it right. Only because they keep quoting "classics" who match their thinking does not make it either. They are the ones who make those classics by constantly referring to them because they match their ideology. Most of them never made up their own mind but were influenced by some sort of similarly thinking supporter while they were young. They are just saying things that they have heard and read elsewhere, like Morrissey is doing all the time. Sometimes or better most often this so called "classical education" can be a true curse. And they keep perpetuating it over and over again.

I laughed out loud at the burning his autobiography part! You can kind of imagine his voice when saying it.

I have stated many times on here that his book will never see the light of day, this man is full of air there is nothing to him, his interviews are total bollocks and pre-meditated so much he's even doing them by e-mail so he can have time to think of a crass bollocks reply to the questions.
Nothing new in there was there ? Just the same old Royals, animals, record deals, bullshit invisible book, banging on about meat free Staples gig which is NOT MEAT FREE ! Complete bollocks.
How sad also he now has to resort to silly childish school playground names like Paul McCartload, Jamie Horrible, Simon Cowshed.

"And the oscar lifetime Bell-End award goes to . . . . . .!!!!! Morripissy !!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Coates

What the f*** are you talking about?

It is about time that Morrissey and the whole bullshiters of the Gay and Lesbian and whatever Community stop telling people that there is something wrong with their body and that they have to change it. Their whole talking is based on stereotypes. Nothing more. You don't fit the stereotypes that we have made up, get a body change. I feel very sorry for the nice guy who reads this forum and jumped the stage in New York in 2009. He was all right as he was but people like Morrissey and that dreadful "community" keep telling people like him that he was not and he gets such funny ideas that he needs to get a body change. Then he does and those sickos even applaud him. He had better been just as he was and lived his life. Such surgeries are absolutly not necessary. The person whom performed it on him will of course be happy, too, because he or she earned money in the process. Only because there are so many of them in media positions, strategically placed, others don't get the jobs, and are well to do and spread their lies does not make it right. Only because they keep quoting "classics" who match their thinking does not make it either. They are the ones who make those classics by constantly referring to them because they match their ideology. Most of them never made up their own mind but were influenced by some sort of similarly thinking supporter while they were young. They are just saying things that they have heard and read elsewhere, like Morrissey is doing all the time. Sometimes or better most often this so called "classical education" can be a true curse. And they keep perpetuating it over and over again.

When I read that pangs of childbirth awareness bit I almost punched the computer.

Oooohhhhhh!! She's better lookin than Mel C AKA Scary spice from the Spice Girls ! Proppa bang tidy with a nice wiff of crab-paste, by eck I'd love to smash her back doors in ! Ooosh.

I have stated many times on here that his book will never see the light of day, this man is full of air there is nothing to him, his interviews are total bollocks and pre-meditated so much he's even doing them by e-mail so he can have time to think of a crass bollocks reply to the questions.
Nothing new in there was there ? Just the same old Royals, animals, record deals, bullshit invisible book, banging on about meat free Staples gig which is NOT MEAT FREE ! Complete bollocks.
How sad also he now has to resort to silly childish school playground names like Paul McCartload, Jamie Horrible, Simon Cowshed.

"And the oscar lifetime Bell-End award goes to . . . . . .!!!!! Morripissy !!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Coates

If that is truly how you feel, why even come to this website? Just to torque up other "fans"?
Does Morrissey like to feel superior to everyone else? Sure he does! But thats nothing new.
I take most of the things he says with a grain of salt in interviews. He has nothing to say
to these "journalists" so I think he just says whatever he things will get a rise out of people.
Again, thats nothing new.
I think he is probably is much nicer of a person than he lets on in these "interviews".
He obviously has real friends, despite always pretending he has no one. The media has proven
that!
Its just music, a public persona. You people take everything too personal and literally with Mozzer.
Lighten up wankers.

What the f*** are you talking about?

The person couldn't be bothered to use some spacing to make it readable. I couldn't be bothered to read it. Apparently I didn't miss much.

If that is truly how you feel, why even come to this website? Just to torque up other "fans"?
Does Morrissey like to feel superior to everyone else? Sure he does! But thats nothing new.
I take most of the things he says with a grain of salt in interviews. He has nothing to say
to these "journalists" so I think he just says whatever he things will get a rise out of people.
Again, thats nothing new.
I think he is probably is much nicer of a person than he lets on in these "interviews".
He obviously has real friends, despite always pretending he has no one. The media has proven
that!
Its just music, a public persona. You people take everything too personal and literally with Mozzer.
Lighten up wankers.

WHAT are you trying to get across here ?
Basically you have used around 10 lines to say Morrissey is fulla-shit, ignore him !

TTFN

Anne Coates X

He gets the french fries, I think. They also have amazing bread pudding and a bathtub shaped urinal. Go figure.

WHAT are you trying to get across here ?
Basically you have used around 10 lines to say Morrissey is fulla-shit, ignore him !

TTFN

Anne Coates X

The point was, yes morrissey talks a lot of garbage. But if you dont like it, then why even waste your time posting on this website or even visiting it. I dont understand why people who supposedly like Morrissey come here and talk so much trash. Its funny, really.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom