Morrissey signed with the William Morris Endeavor talent agency

Pinkpop?

that's not announced, or is it the 2006 clip

yer confusing me with Glastonbury where he is on the bill, and also
clip from the festival a few years ago

can yer friends give info about the supposed new upcoming dates, as the Scandinavian
Morrissey mentioned
[why not Pukkelpop is the best festival in Belgium, at an airplainfield, kiwiet just
near Hasselt in Belgium]

Pinkpop is no matter who plays, like Lowlands, 2 festivals in the Netherlands where
teenagers and some oldskoolerz [Nugs copyright] and every year tradition to come back
meeting 1 ina YEAR friend,... it's almost sold out weeks before the both 2/3 day festival with camping,
lots of Pills Thrills and heady stuff/packs of beer, begin, well it starts when the camping opens , mostly a day before goes on really, with music, some really come that no matters who plays, that's just not the main reason

anyway get fed up about those anonymous people who ' seem to be in the know'
and 'can't say more' but heard Morrissey this and that cencerning
that anonymous posts , which I read a few past weeks are getting annoying,
becuase in the past some of those were pretty true, but lots of scam, so
if it's a scam or just a rumour, people here are 200% if it comes to gigs or records anouncing in ano posts,
so one is playing with OUR feelings about Morrissey, the reason we come here, and
follow him, and are dedicated, some over 25 years including the Smiths

OUT

:crazy:

' and they say he's mentall'

ps;
and of-topic

let the flaming begin:lbf:
I wish he'd play somewhere in The Netherlands, or close to Belgium. I'd die to see Morrissey play live <3 And I missed him in 2006, wasn't a fan back then, my mum did see it though. She said he got fat :straightface:

The William Morris Endeavour Talent Agency.

What a name!

I wish he'd have a go at the X Factor .... maybe the William Morris Endeavor can pull a few strings so he doesn't need to attend the initial castings.

Pinkpop?

that's not announced, or is it the 2006 clip

yer confusing me with Glastonbury where he is on the bill, and also
clip from the festival a few years ago

can yer friends give info about the supposed new upcoming dates, as the Scandinavian
Morrissey mentioned
[why not Pukkelpop is the best festival in Belgium, at an airplainfield, kiwiet just
near Hasselt in Belgium]

Pinkpop is no matter who plays, like Lowlands, 2 festivals in the Netherlands where
teenagers and some oldskoolerz [Nugs copyright] and every year tradition to come back
meeting 1 ina YEAR friend,... it's almost sold out weeks before the both 2/3 day festival with camping,
lots of Pills Thrills and heady stuff/packs of beer, begin, well it starts when the camping opens , mostly a day before goes on really, with music, some really come that no matters who plays, that's just not the main reason

anyway get fed up about those anonymous people who ' seem to be in the know'
and 'can't say more' but heard Morrissey this and that cencerning
that anonymous posts , which I read a few past weeks are getting annoying,
becuase in the past some of those were pretty true, but lots of scam, so
if it's a scam or just a rumour, people here are 200% if it comes to gigs or records anouncing in ano posts,
so one is playing with OUR feelings about Morrissey, the reason we come here, and
follow him, and are dedicated, some over 25 years including the Smiths

OUT

' and they say he's mentall'

ps;
and of-topic

let the flaming begin:lbf:

it's pinkpop and Glasot from ages ago you moron!

wait, wait... an Agent and a Manager are TWO different things.

The William Morris has had the world's best stars in their line-up. Johnny Depp, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Clark Gable, Danny Boyle (Trainspotting), etc.

Obviously not, thanks for the explanation as to why I don't understand it. That has definitely helped me understand it a lot better! explain it numnuts.
For your information WME was founded in 1898 it has become the largest talent agency in the world with clients from all artistic disciplines.
By the way Anonymous I really don't think it was necessary to be so abusive - but then again the most ignorant and offensive remarks that appear on this website hide behind your nom de plume.

annoying idiots

Never done this in the history of Moz-solo, but -- First!

comment hidden: off-topic.

stacey solomon and russell brand could be brother and sister
if theyre not they should be
both annoying loud mouthed jewish looking paid for nothing retards
and if keith lemon isnt jewish whats his excuse for being on tv
what an annoying twat

Last edited by a moderator:
it's pinkpop and Glasot from ages ago you moron!

yer not very bright in the head, aint you

Iknew glastonbury and pinkpop wre clips

but confusing me with writing about upcoming Glastonbury

that's why I wrote I get nervous, or irritated if people than
also throw pinkpop innit , he played lots of festivals since 2004,
so why not the Scandinavian, where he is now again playing gigs
and a festival, dunno the same.
but more gigs to follow me thinks,x my finger

and 1 thing

it's MR. moron for you, and I can break fingers:lbf:

' and they say he's mentall"

William Morris? Has this been confirmed? How mainstream. That may not be a bad thing.

didn't see him on the web site, but the agency has a 'bookings page' on it, for corporate events and such.... i can't quite picture Moz playing Meat Is Murder to the staff of MacDonalds:squiffy:

Makes perfect sense as he transitions from a music performer to author and media personality

Who else sends out their requests to the universe by way of a moan on the radio and gets immediate top offers of what they want?! First, the Penguin overture for the autobiography and now WMA beds him down on their star-studded home patch. Just when it seems like trouble loves him, the balance evens out. :cool:

Dear MORRISSEY: How wonderful of you to provide a job FOR the W.M.E. talent agency.

if its true then hope it works out for him. get the feeling moz could offer more in the book department too, he could write about where he's travelled to and write it in a sort of diary format or he could do a documentary about his travels when doing the concerts. or he could endorse a product he likes if he got the opportunity. there's plenty he could do but would he want to? its really his call.

moz: the new rep for cauldron's marinated tofu? will it ever happen one wonders?

Enthralling. What are you, 11 years old?

King Leer is a respected long time regular

Im guess when he hear the Smiths/Morrissey for the first time, you
getiing feed at yer mum's breast

it's so easy to put people down, why the hatery and the flaming

we come here for all for His Masters Voice, Morrissey

(((morissey-solo regulars-registered grouphug)))

' and they say he's mentall '

Is there a market for sour 50-somethings who argue with radio presenters?

Still, regardless of the fact Morrissey was out-witted and out-charmed by Dermot O'Leary on his very worst day, he remains a witty, narcisstic and romantic poet producing art tantamount to genius.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Is there a market for sour 50-somethings who argue with radio presenters?

Still, regardless of the fact Morrissey was out-witted and out-charmed by Dermot O'Leary on his very worst day, he remains a witty, narcisstic and romantic poet producing art tantamount to genius.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Morrissey wasn't out witted and out charmed by Dermot, FAR, FAR from it. Dermot is a dolt and a twit, he came across like a "fan" who had drank too much coffee and was far too eager to please and impress Moz. While Moz came over as someone who was bored and wanted out- as anyone would on that show

Back
Top Bottom