Morrissey / "World Peace..." photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

An anonymous person writes:

From Sam's Facebook page:

IT'S STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

12472652_10154247903675967_549413297096470502_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks good in a white tshirt.

So he did his own Supreme photoshoot with the intention of photoshopping the logo on the shirt?

Re: Article: Morrissey / "World Peace..." photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Uhm, I don't have a FB account, and never will. Am I lesser of a person?

No, not unless you have a private website that spews forth troll opinions but declines to have any comment/feedback facility. And only then if you complain that nobody takes any notice of said website because you are NOT PART OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA CONVERSATION because you still think anybody gives a fcuk about elitist 'pop stars' opinions as if they were tablets handed to Moses on the Mountain. There are perfectly sound reasons for not having a FB page as it can attract total head-cases so unless you find that kind of thing amusing it's best keep your life private. Morrissey, however, is the most un-private person it's possible to imagine and his desperate "notice me! notice me!" use of TTY has long become a nails on blackboard/facepalm joke. Almost as bad as Madonna's attempts at 'controlling' her fan base via Social Media. Look what's happened to her. LOL! Morrissey still thinks 'inscrutable mysterious' is workable in the age of Kardashian Overkill, but it isn't. Either he Kanyefies himself or he accepts he is of another, more innocent age and STFU. Nothing wrong with being Out Of Time as 'You Were Good In Your Time', etc. But, as with Madonna cavorting like a GILF at our Xmas party in Brum it gets a bit tiresome. We are all growing old. There is dignity and grace in not chasing the past glories of youth. If he just had a total mental breakdown and pressed 'Restart' then it could all get interesting. Like wot Bowie did. But he isn't Bowie and he's too cosseted by wealth and arse-licking sycophant hangers on. I've watched it all from a yard away and it's pretty desperate stuff. Salt Grindr isn't the half of it. Anyroads, Stevo's on the blower so gotta go get the goss. #SladeAlive

bye!
BB

He looks good in a white tshirt.

So he did his own Supreme photoshoot with the intention of photoshopping the logo on the shirt?

He isn't up to trolling himself & Supreme. Leave that to Black Sabbath who simply don't give a f*** as "thi is The End, my friend". Copenhell in June the THE LAST EVER SHOW in Brum at the Winter Solstice. I wonder if the planet will survive? Cobain was right: mash up The Beatles and Black Sabbath and you get Nirvana. Shame he created such an awesome toxic cocktail that it killed him. And Morrissey, desperate clown that he is, thought Nirvana were 'hippies'. He probably missed out on Sabbath in the 70s as well being so clueless as not to realise that Metal and Punk were forged in the same furnaces of Mordor. Jimmy Page wrote the riff to 'The Supermen'. Imagine if Bowie had joined Zeppelin instead of Plant? I have a film script where that happens. I think it may soon be given the Green Light. When you see it at the Multiplex enjoy the total WTF! of it all. BB is an auteur as well as everything else. Ain't that so, Stevo? LOL! Don't give that bitch Morrissey another contract, any of ye or there'll be hell to play. You get me? YOU GET ME! Sound. Sorted. At ease. As you were...

BB

[h=1]Are Supreme and Black Sabbath Trolling Everyone?[/h]http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/03/31/supreme-black-sabbath-trolling-everyone/

agree WORST album EVER. only good for inducing headaches.

A padded wall could help you avoid the headaches.

Anyone who thinks World Peace is the worst album ever or even the worst Morrissey album is either (1) deaf, (2) deluded, (3) just visiting Moz Solo to cause trouble, (4) mentally unbalanced, (5) physically unbalanced with one leg shorter than the other, or (6) all of the above.

Now go away and listen to your treasured Bon Jovi cassette on the Walkman your granny bought you out of guilt after she tried to gum you to death in the hot press.

Today's challenge !

Try and watch this without pissing your sides laughing http://youtu.be/WltvzfNMiF0
I have to admit defeat, I end up rolling on the floor in tears with a very sore stomach.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I reckon does anyone know where lil Sammy's Dodger season ticket seats are? It is rumored that they are next to David Beckerman and that other Irish kickball socker player who is supposed to be Morrissey's third cousin. I'm thinking now they may be next to Ice Cube and Snoopy Dog. I hope lil' Sammy brings ole' Uncle Steve along for a game, I want a selfie of me and Morrissey trying on each other's baseball caps. That would be so top mental! Anonymous-

Today's challenge !

Try and watch this without pissing your sides laughing http://youtu.be/WltvzfNMiF0
I have to admit defeat, I end up rolling on the floor in tears with a very sore stomach.

Well I did, was not able to decide what to think of it. Majority of comments were positive, though. So there.
I have to admit, the most eery part is when Nancy comes out. What the hell.

he is the owner of one of the most glorious facial expressions i have ever seen (that one which begins at around 1:17)

I like his expression just when Nancy comes out. He is holding back a maleficent laughter. She looks like she had to be dragged out of bed to do this shoot. Her hair is a mess. Or is it a hairpiece... Don't know. He must have promised her something that clearly could not be refused, like the early bird special at Ole Country Buffet.

Well I did, was not able to decide what to think of it. Majority of comments were positive, though. So there.
I have to admit, the most eery part is when Nancy comes out. What the hell.

You really need to watch it more than once. By the 4th time the tears were running down my face from laughing.

the atmosphere of the video seemed a lil bit 'funeral parlor' though

...but you know, it's also painfully sad. How did it come to this? To watch a disintegration of a genius right in front of your eyes... I have no words.

...but you know, it's also painfully sad. How did it come to this? To watch a disintegration of a genius right in front of your eyes... I have no words.
i'm sure i have no idea what you are talking about. i see no disintegration

all i see is a poor little fool (you), who will never have a speck of genius, trying with all his might to say something.... what? big? clever? amusing? and as far as withering indictments go... they're not your strong suit. just dont even try.

Last edited:

Morrissey has created and album, two novels in the last three years and whether you find "genius" in it is irrelevant. He is proud of what he creates. The tour was very succesful, i went to six of the shows loved every one. He is and always will be unique.

all i see is a poor little fool (you), who will never have a speck of genius, trying with all his might to say something.... what? big? clever? amusing? and as far as withering indictments go... they're not your strong suit. just dont even try.

Go do some cleansing, you are full of shit. Again.
Sieg heil Rifke.

I never had my doubts about your delusional condition. Anyone in a right state of mind can clearly see that this is either:
a) comedy
b) parody
c) horror
d) all of the above

Re: Article: Morrissey / "World Peace..." photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Morrissey has created and album, two novels in the last three years and whether you find "genius" in it is irrelevant. He is proud of what he creates. The tour was very succesful, i went to six of the shows loved every one. He is and always will be unique.

his productivity is really quite astounding.

- - - Updated - - -

I never had my doubts about your delusional condition. Anyone in a right state of mind can clearly see that this is either:
a) comedy
b) parody
c) horror
d) all of the above
i guess we'll never know :D

Two novels ? Have I missed something ? What's the second one called, I shall need to review it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom