Morrissey's Christmas wish for all of us

G

Greasetea VIII

He would like you to stop standing in front of his house and "happen to walk by" to get his autograph, hear your inane anecdotes (my life was changed blah blah f***ing blah) or kick his car door in because he didn't want to talk to Pierre McGuiness Hernandez Ciccione whatever yer names because it was 4am.

Seriously...you think he believes you when you stalk and run up the stairs saying, "Morrissey? You live here??? Oh my gosh I was out jogging (which is already bullshit since the only place you run to is the fridge, your hair is still neatly quiffed (give it up already...you don't look like him) and who the f*** jogs in black jeans with a too tight "Got Morrissey?" T shirt).

Please leave the poor f***er alone, he is demented and crazy and would like to be left alone masturbating all over Boz's portrait. Morrissey knows that you like him...his wallet $ay$ so dipshit McGillicutty.

Too funny. Agreed. I have to admit Ive met him at his crib a few times,but he was cool nonetheless. I didnt stalk him though.

You had me convinced up until the Boz Boorer bit...where did the hell did that come from?

Morrissey always said that meeting your heroes could only be disappointing -- why don't people take the hint?

> He would like you to stop standing in front of his house and "happen
> to walk by" to get his autograph, hear your inane anecdotes (my life
> was changed blah blah f***ing blah) or kick his car door in because he
> didn't want to talk to Pierre McGuiness Hernandez Ciccione whatever yer
> names because it was 4am.

> Seriously...you think he believes you when you stalk and run up the stairs
> saying, "Morrissey? You live here??? Oh my gosh I was out jogging
> (which is already bullshit since the only place you run to is the fridge,
> your hair is still neatly quiffed (give it up already...you don't look
> like him) and who the f*** jogs in black jeans with a too tight "Got
> Morrissey?" T shirt).

> Please leave the poor f***er alone, he is demented and crazy and would
> like to be left alone masturbating all over Boz's portrait. Morrissey
> knows that you like him...his wallet $ay$ so dipshit McGillicutty.

Exactly. he desrves his privacy just like anyone else. But apart from everything else, ehy the f*** would anyone want to meet the old sod? He's got his new life in LA, he swans around in his open top car, he meets Nancu Sinatra, he hasn't made a decent tune in years, move on people! Anyone who camps outside his house, goes past his house "just in case" and trespasses onto his property and has pictures taken with him (naming no names) needs to grow up, get a life and get out more.