Moz & Marr mashup

Nicely done! Now do "I am Veronica" and "Night and Day".

Well, it sort of works, but it's one of Johnny's more basic musical tracks, so it's not really an improvment over the original.

What I'd quite like to hear is someone take one of the live Smiths covers that Johnny has released, strip out the vocals, and replace them with a modern live Morrissey vocal. Both artists have released decently recorded live albums. Then at least we'd get to hear what a (never gonna happen) reunion might have sounded like. It would probably take a lot of work matching tempos etc, but I can see how it would be possible with modern technology.

i usually like these things but for me the music is too quick for the slow vocal.as usual well done to the the person who put this together.

I have no idea a what Moz vocal track would work over New Town Velocity, but someone .please figure it out and make it for me.M

I have no idea a what Moz vocal track would work over New Town Velocity, but someone .please figure it out and make it for me.M

Indeed! And Hi Hello ...

I'm too ancient and low tech to realise such things were possible. The above is a very interesting and appreciated attempt. Still unsure, on only one listening so far, how well it works.

Does anyone have links to anything else like this? Would be grateful ...

Someone should do Johnny’s recent version of How Soon is Now with Moz’s live vocals

OMG I've been thinking about doing something like this! It's becoming easier with source separation software.

Back
Top Bottom