moz needs to retire

J

jaded moz fan

I been a long time fan of The Smiths and Morrissey. Even though I love him to death

because he meant to much to me when i was growing up and I will always love him,

he's a has been that needs to retire to save his good name from any more

embarrassment. His glory days are over. He has become a sad caricature of himself. I

mean how many times can you sing about sadness, loneliness, or depression. His new

materials sux. Its the same *** he's been doing for what seems like 100 yrs now.

After a while, you have to question if its even sincere anymore? These days, i'm as

excited to get his new materials as i am to go to the dentist. Why? Cuz its the same

old recycle *** he's been doing. It lacks any excitment or sense of importance.

Maladjusted was ok and southpaw grammer was just awful. I long to feel the way i

once did for The Smiths and Morrissey, but sadly that ship has long past.

But don't you still always HOPE that the next album's gonna be a return to form. I always imagine that I'll take your position if the next album is rubbish. Then, when it is, I think again "Well, maybe next time..."

"....and the song that you just sang, sounds exactly like the last one, and the next one..." etc. There was always going to be a time when "Get off the stage" would become self prophetic. Is this the time? I pray not. Inspiration requires stimulation, perhaps a visit to a new metaphorical Mecca is in order. Perhaps a phone call to Johnny!

> I been a long time fan of The Smiths and Morrissey. Even though
> I love him to death

> because he meant to much to me when i was growing up and I will
> always love him,

> he's a has been that needs to retire to save his good name from
> any more

> embarrassment. His glory days are over. He has become a sad
> caricature of himself. I

> mean how many times can you sing about sadness, loneliness, or
> depression. His new

> materials sux. Its the same *** he's been doing for what seems
> like 100 yrs now.

> After a while, you have to question if its even sincere anymore?
> These days, i'm as

> excited to get his new materials as i am to go to the dentist.
> Why? Cuz its the same

> old recycle *** he's been doing. It lacks any excitment or sense
> of importance.

> Maladjusted was ok and southpaw grammer was just awful. I long
> to feel the way i

> once did for The Smiths and Morrissey, but sadly that ship has
> long past.

Bunnywunny cupcake hallucinator creature you need to tell these things to your doctor and they will refer you to a back-up team. I am sure once the medication starts to work those brain chemicals of yours will balance and life will start to become clear again and you will wish you had written this babble in your personal diary because upon re-reading it the shame will drive you to commit suicide. Which is no more than you deserve. Just make sure you do it horribly slowly and very, very painfully. please spare us anymore p i s s dribble.

I hope you're wrong, but I question his integrity now as well. The next album could be a surprise to everyone, we'll see?

There are several schools of thought regarding how an artist should develop. If moz went electronic in the mid-90's, wouldn't we all want him to re-evaluate his strategy? He basically has stayed the same, it is his fans that have changed. My cd collection is a lot more diverse now, then it was in 1987. I found some of Maladjusted interesting, but for the most part I dislike the feel to it. Perhaps it is a combination of the production (over-production) and the lack of sparks in the song-writing. Lyrically it is not quite up to par with his other albums, either. However, if you're like me, you forgive but you never forget.

hnia

if you do not like his albums anymore then stop buying and listening to them, i on the other hand loved "trouble loves me," "southpaw," etc. i may be very bias and stupid but i am quite sincere when i say i have loved everything he's put out. lines like "the girl of your dreams is sad and all alone" haven't failed to provoke emotions in me. it is your choice whether you want to listen or not and you can sit and listen to albums at a record store before you buy it so next time maybe you should. there are lots of people i know who only like the smiths and they haven't bought any of morrissey's album's pass bona drag and it's their perrogative and i don't like them any less for it so maybe you should just stop listening, don't worry, i'll help buy your copy up for you.

facing it with the music as always i face it,
salome

> if you do not like his albums anymore then stop buying and
> listening to them, i on the other hand loved "trouble loves
> me," "southpaw," etc. i may be very bias and
> stupid but i am quite sincere when i say i have loved everything
> he's put out. lines like "the girl of your dreams is sad
> and all alone" haven't failed to provoke emotions in me. it
> is your choice whether you want to listen or not and you can sit
> and listen to albums at a record store before you buy it so next
> time maybe you should. there are lots of people i know who only
> like the smiths and they haven't bought any of morrissey's
> album's pass bona drag and it's their perrogative and i don't
> like them any less for it so maybe you should just stop
> listening, don't worry, i'll help buy your copy up for you.

> facing it with the music as always i face it,
> salome

How sensibly put my dear, yet maybe you err too much towards humility, an admirable quality, but this is Morrissey they are putting down. Well now allow me, if I may, to flip the top from the bottle casually and pour on the vitriol, leave to settle and walk away. Not too much mind 'cause Pinkie wants the bottle back.

Filthy, dirty, unhandy, mealy-mouthed quiddling slimy protozoa. And nasty... How daaaarrrrrre you?

A-hem, "sleep transports sadness to some other mid-brain."
"He thinks he's got the whole world in his hands.
And I'm gonna kill him"
"Oh and by the way thankyou because you're giving, giving, giving and we're receiving no, no we're taking"
"Ride our minds if you must but there's always a line you don't cross"

To name ONLY a few. To think the things I've been called on this board and you people think you are worthy to say Morrissey is mediocre!!!

You poisonous sponge-backed odious evil c u n t s. I hope some day soon all you niiiiiice people are gonna be road kill.

are you retarded?

...not that i have anything against the differently abled...
i just wanted to know if you have some sort of disability before i judge you...

morrissey IS mediocre, lemming - and thanks for the naughty language

you most certainly have a (developing?) mental disorder...i'd love to have an hour alone with you, to assess your problem(s)...

grow up.

Re: morrissey IS mediocre, lemming - and thanks for the naughty language

> you most certainly have a (developing?) mental disorder...i'd
> love to have an hour alone with you, to assess your
> problem(s)...

> grow up.

Sanctimonious slag.

Re: are you retarded?

> ...not that i have anything against the differently abled...
> i just wanted to know if you have some sort of disability before
> i judge you...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred.

Re: Morrissey IS Alive and Well and Living in LA

> Sanctimonious slag.

That IS a compliment, isn't it. It is compared to the teeny bopper insults that have been posted lately.

Re: Morrissey IS Alive and Well and Living in LA

> That IS a compliment, isn't it. It is compared to the teeny
> bopper insults that have been posted lately.

What do you want?!

no one MADE you read it

if you're so bored, don't read the posts...i'm not bothered if i never see a response from you, as you are rather incapacitated by your mental disorder anyway.

Re: no one MADE you read it

> if you're so bored, don't read the posts...i'm not bothered if i
> never see a response from you, as you are rather incapacitated
> by your mental disorder anyway.

Did I ever say anyone did?

Jokes about mental disorders how today of you! Try making a few about children with cancer why don't you, split foot, evil one, one who speaks with forked tongue, necromancer, demon, devil.

Back
Top Bottom