Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

Here's my latest. I know there were a number of negative comments when I posted the design, but I still like it.

Seeing as the thread has been bumped thought I may as well post mine - not fully healed and started scabbing up now... makes me want to rip my skin off grr.. Not the best of photos and I apologise for the amount of skin on show... The phrase itself has lots of personal meanings to me that I will sound too soppy for if I explain so will just leave you with a photo... Please be (gentle and) kind? :o

Ok, so I now have 3 tattoo designs finished and I shall upload them soon.

The one I am working on at the moment says:

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT
NEVER GOES OUT

^ this is typed in small capitals and is in an arch shape ^​

The "NEVER GOES OUT LINE" shall have a nice line underneath it and underneath this line there shall be the words:

THE SMITHS
1982 - 1987​

I am getting this as it signals to me the music which has formed a massive part of my life. I think that the title of the song suitably addresses the power of The Smiths as a band, only around for 5 active years, as shown on the tattoo, and yet still they live on, help, and influence people thus allowing their music to almost be the light that never goes out.
...also, it is a f***ing brilliant song.

Love PTxx.

Seeing as the thread has been bumped thought I may as well post mine - not fully healed and started scabbing up now... makes me want to rip my skin off grr.. Not the best of photos and I apologise for the amount of skin on show... The phrase itself has lots of personal meanings to me that I will sound too soppy for if I explain so will just leave you with a photo... Please be (gentle and) kind? :o

oooh oooh ouchy ouchy!! :(
i'm NEVER EVER getting a tattoo.. *shudders*

have to say it looks good though, and you are one brave lass. :cool:

Not even if Morrissey signed you? And dotted his "i" with a heart? And drew a little doodle of him giving you a hug? :D

Not even if Morrissey signed you? And dotted his "i" with a heart? And drew a little doodle of him giving you a hug? :D

ERM, erm, although this throws me into a major quandry, no I prob still would not...

then again, maybe, maybe, :blushing:
I suppose if Moz said he'd approve of the tattooeing over then i'd do it, but ONLY then, :rolleyes:

Thanks Lottie :) Haha I was quite proud of myself did cry or scream in pain once... pulled a lot of attractive wincey faces though... If they have any CCTV in the tattoo shop then i'm sure that footage would make for entertaining viewing for some derranged sadist.
Now just to get Moz to sign under it :p

Thanks Lottie :) Haha I was quite proud of myself did cry or scream in pain once... pulled a lot of attractive wincey faces though... If they have any CCTV in the tattoo shop then i'm sure that footage would make for entertaining viewing for some derranged sadist.
Now just to get Moz to sign under it :p

haha, it wouldve been fun viewing, and heres hoping you get that sig one day.. :cool:

shawn, thats awesome!!! not your average moz quote either.
who did it?

That's sick shawn!
thanks!

shawn, thats awesome!!! not your average moz quote either.
who did it?
marina did it and is drawing up another for me now. unfortunately i am going on an extended vacation and need to stop spending money on tattoos till i get back and have another job. haha

thanks!

marina did it and is drawing up another for me now. unfortunately i am going on an extended vacation and need to stop spending money on tattoos till i get back and have another job. haha

i didnt know you knew her. i love that everyone gets moz tats from her and during the whole time, she hates moz hahhhhaa. its very nice.

Vauxhall earea pic, with Morrissey laying on Jake's fake tattoo
on 'the more you ignore me'[promo?] single, Jake's headless body, with
his belly MOZ tatoo, and IOZ [i think its somehow read MOZ also] neckless

btw Morrissey doing 10 shows in LA, ... I bet Miss VON D doing big business:rolleyes:

I posted this almost 2 years ago:eek:

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom