Moz with Jackson Browne photo at Buffy Sainte-Marie concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 8, 2015)

Wow, he's thin! Hair is long.

2u91vo0.jpg

This is a strange photo. Odd combo of people. And Morrissey looks like a bodybuilder.

I was at this show too, he was there. He sat in the front booth with 3 friends, it's not photoshoped at all. He was super into Buffy's music and he was nice to her fans. :)

7 pages on how Moz looks in a photo:crazy: Imagine someone saying, 'yeah Michelangelo's ceiling was very good, but he really needs to work out'.

i know you just returned and ive only been here a short time but thats very typical of my expectations of the posts here. was it ever different?

That's a good point. I suppose there was always that element, there were always drool threads, but the pics were of a much younger Moz and I assumed the posters were teenagers. As a lot was happening in Moz world there were always more interesting posts to read anyway. I just found the psychology interesting, why does he have to be drool worthy for those people? I am not saying he is or isn't but he looks like a fairly typical 50 something to me, like I say were he a poet or artist in another field his appearance just wouldn'
t come up.

That's a good point. I suppose there was always that element, there were always drool threads, but the pics were of a much younger Moz and I assumed the posters were teenagers. As a lot was happening in Moz world there were always more interesting posts to read anyway. I just found the psychology interesting, why does he have to be drool worthy for those people? I am not saying he is or isn't but he looks like a fairly typical 50 something to me, like I say were he a poet or artist in another field his appearance just wouldn'
t come up.

i think its because how people look influences how people feel about music more so than many would like to admit. him looking good and confident gives validity to the music and lyrics to some in ways that wouldnt work if he was different looking less appealing ohysically. people wouldnt buy his tales of secret romance and confident strength as possibly true if he was 300 pounds over weight. its bias but i think true for many. would people be into suedes animal nitrate if he didnt look the part and believe that he might have lived some of it. i dont think so at least if the comments about ultrasound are to be believed (a band im told that very similar to suede but with a very large frontman). plus people are just more fond of good looking people and are more likely to unconsciously approve of what they do. theyve done tests about hiring and workplace success that kinda support this idea and yeah that makes sense to me about the posting as ive heard there used to be much more activity from older wiser more even emotionally even keeled people here though i think a lot of that was before my time here so yeah it was probably just less noticeable with the balance of posts and subjects/discussions. nice you as well

Back
Top Bottom