Mporium (UK) New additions to the store inc. Tour T-shirt (September 24, 2022)

bowlingtourshirtfront_grande.jpg
vivahateminthat_2048x2048.jpg
422cd1a7-d073-7f74-83f4-f03ab60ac086.jpg
MORRISSEYinteresting_2048x2048.jpg
05fa7b66-896f-092f-f7d3-d43b34110c55.jpg
A1admattourposterfinal_2048x2048.jpg
sundaeteatowel_2048x2048.jpg

mozgoodtimesmugvis_2048x2048.jpg

The 'Interesting Morrissey' one features a sketch by Chas Kendrick used for a competition (minus the colours in this one) and as a promo shirt back in '90.
Morrissey poached it from an Oscar Wilde book.

Via marketing email.
Regards,
FWD.

Can anybody make out what it says on the cups ?

Wait, these are all real? What happened to Morrissey's impeccable taste?

Wait, these are all real? What happened to Morrissey's impeccable taste?
Yes. Don’t know why he doesn’t just put old album covers on his t-shirts and sell those, they’d probably do much better.

Yes. Don’t know why he doesn’t just put old album covers on his t-shirts and sell those, they’d probably do much better.
Not to mention all those gorgeous portraits of him over the years that don’t seem to make it on to album covers. Instead we get Dog or Son - is he too cheap to pay for the photo usage?

Nice to see that Interesting Drug shirt. The Life is a Pigsty shirt is pretty funny, the combination of the title and Bambi. The rest? no.

The interesting Morriseey one with Wilde is his best t design EVER .
For me the Oscar Wilde M - from Smiths to Bona- is the icon M.
I miss that one. Still love him now just saying he was untouchable then .

Anyway love that t

Every time I think I would like to get a new Morrissey shirt, I look at them and then I don't want one. They're pretty horrible. I don't want them to be, but they are. None of them resemble the songwriters style. They're more along the lines of those 'hang in there' posters with the cat.

The interesting Morriseey one with Wilde is his best t design EVER .
For me the Oscar Wilde M - from Smiths to Bona- is the icon M.
I miss that one. Still love him now just saying he was untouchable then .

Anyway love that t
The 'Interesting Morrissey ' image was originally from the 'Interesting Drug' 12" sleeve, interestingly.

The t-shirt and etched vinyl both arrived at the record shop at the exact same time - I collected them the same day (both described as promos).
The source Morrissey used:

kendrick-charles-ye-B20128-47.jpg

FWD.

Every time I think I would like to get a new Morrissey shirt, I look at them and then I don't want one. They're pretty horrible. I don't want them to be, but they are. None of them resemble the songwriters style. They're more along the lines of those 'hang in there' posters with the cat.
It's all hippie pensioner lesbian fan art.

not very manly are they,if i wore the bambi or racoon one standing at the bar im sure i would get some funny looks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom