Music critic Anthony Fantano discusses Morrissey

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Last edited:
What shall we do then, dig up and reanimate his remains to he can be publicly crucified to appease all the snowflakes?

An anon virtue signaller (most likely you) used one of this man's quotes to chide me yesterday, as if he were a moral paragon. How do you feel now fool?
Oi, I was backing you up. I don't care that Wells was a eugenicist. Loads of people were at the time. He never hurt anyone, and he's dead anyway.
It was just annoying that some anon so smugly disputed the claim without knowing shite.

Oi, I was backing you up. I don't care that Wells was a eugenicist. Loads of people were at the time. He never hurt anyone, and he's dead anyway.
It was just annoying that some anon so smugly disputed the claim without knowing shite.
Sorry, I was directing the message to whoever originally used his quote to chide me. Not you.

And I agree with you about Wells.

Whole thing is a silly juvenile argument anyway.

Last edited:
No, you crossed the line and continue to do it with your constant homophobic attacks! Your father, as far as I'm concerned shouldn't have been brought into this by anyone - it's straight baiting and that's equally as bad as homophobia - but if you attack people so vehemently, they fight back. You have attacked LGBT people without an ounce of compassion and you have degraded them constantly. You got angry because the poster 'made a joke' (do you recall making that excuse yourself?) that your father was gay because he liked Abba. I, and I know you won't agree, but I don't consider being gay to be a bad thing. It speaks to your inherent homophobia. People use it because it's a term of abuse - when in fact it represents 2 people that like/love each other. I was more annoyed that the poster fell into the trap of suggesting all gay peple like Abba - more homophobia. Wherever you anger is directed, please direct it away from me. I'm not in the habit of involving people (your father) I have no knowledge of but, I will continue to challenge you for what I consider to be hateful homophobia and racism.
If you hate racism then why are you on a Moz site?

So many people tell me he is a racist.

Hang about, I wasn't around in Wells's day so presumably I shouldn't know anything about somebody outside of my era?

(The level of your thinking is akin to Ronald McDonald).

You really are as dumb as they come. I actually think you know incredibly little about a great number of issues from any given era. Yesterday you claimed to remember an event in the 70s - an event that took place when you were allegedly unborn. Now you attempt to use a hole-ridden comparison i.e. "I wasn't around in Wells's day so presumably I shouldn't know anything about somebody outside of my era?"

What you were asked was to provide quotes relating to Wells as the self-appointed Wells aficianado. You were not asked to remember reading the quotes because a. you're a transparent dullard and b. you cut and paste constantly and use those cut and pastes out of context with alarming frequency to reflect an alt-right agenda.

Explain how you have come to contrue that as as being asked about remembering - actually remebering the quotes as they were spoken?

2d431a536fe434c1f34580c8edaa5f68.jpg

No, you crossed the line and continue to do it with your constant homophobic attacks! Your father, as far as I'm concerned shouldn't have been brought into this by anyone - it's straight baiting and that's equally as bad as homophobia - but if you attack people so vehemently, they fight back. You have attacked LGBT people without an ounce of compassion and you have degraded them constantly. You got angry because the poster 'made a joke' (do you recall making that excuse yourself?) that your father was gay because he liked Abba. I, and I know you won't agree, but I don't consider being gay to be a bad thing. It speaks to your inherent homophobia. People use it because it's a term of abuse - when in fact it represents 2 people that like/love each other. I was more annoyed that the poster fell into the trap of suggesting all gay peple like Abba - more homophobia. Wherever you anger is directed, please direct it away from me. I'm not in the habit of involving people (your father) I have no knowledge of but, I will continue to challenge you for what I consider to be hateful homophobia and racism.

Maybe he/it should have minded their own f***ing beeswax, as it was a normal conversation with someone else, a serious convo about real life, instead of trying to troll me in a sick/inhumane manner.

Maybe he/it should have minded their own f***ing beeswax, as it was a normal conversation with someone else, a serious convo about real life, instead of trying to troll me in a sick/inhumane manner.

You mean the same sick / inhumane manner in which you have been trolling and promoting racist and homophobic hatred for months? That same inhumane manner? It's peculiar that you don't consider your racist and homophobic hatred to be related to the real world. Which does answer a question I had a while back: is Hofmann a fantasist? Based on your comments above, by your own admission, the answer is yes.

What shall we do then, dig up and reanimate his remains to he can be publicly crucified to appease all the snowflakes?

An anon virtue signaller (most likely you) used one of this man's quotes to chide me yesterday, as if he were a moral paragon. How do you feel now fool?

I certainly don't feel foolish. Not foolish at all. You still haven't provided the quote. You provide a link to a book that I am aware of but not the quote in question.

I think you'll find I did not dispute that Wells supported forms of eugenics. That was made clear in my comment. The one you read as smug. The one I believe to be factual.

"Wells certainly dabbled with eugenic ideas: in Anticipations (1902), he praised 'the nation that most resolutely picks over, educates, sterilizes, exports, or poisons its People of the Abyss'. But he also dissented from the hard-line eugenics advocated by Francis Galton and others, advocating education rather than compulsion. In A Modern Utopia prospective married couples are offered eugenic choices rather than forced to marry a good genetic match. Wells is said to have advocated the sterilization of what was described at the time as genetic ‘failures’. If true, this is a concerning statement.

However unpalatable some of comments regarding eugenics, attributed to Wells seem, none for the purpose of this discourse, relate to race. That doesn’t excuse any of the eugenic comments he may have made it merely clarifies he did not support eugenics in the manner (i.e racism) that has been suggested by Reelfountain. Reelfountain's reponse was to refer me to a book (Anticipations (1902)) that I had cited!? A book she hadn't previously mentioned. I'm still waiting for Reelfountain to provide me with a copy of that exact quote - not attempt to send me to a book that I identified.

You're having a laugh aren't you. You get to say all the racist shit you want in a public forum and nobody should respond when you decide it's a private forum. Another example of your free speech.

Why are you obsessed with homosexuality?

Take a look at the number of your recent posts that hate LGBT people and then play spot the obsessive. It's an unhealthy and seemingly alluring obsession for you. You hate LGBT people. You spend a considerable amount of your time in internet forums hating LGBT people. I can't help but wonder how many people you know are aware of your true feelings - the hatred. You must know LGBT people through life or work. Do you hate them to their faces or do you keep it pent-up and unleash it in here?

Take a look at the number of your recent posts that hate LGBT people and then play spot the obsessive. It's an unhealthy and seemingly alluring obsession for you. You hate LGBT people. You spend a considerable amount of your time in internet forums hating LGBT people. I can't help but wonder how many people you know are aware of your true feelings - the hatred. You must know LGBT people through life or work. Do you hate them to their faces or do you keep it pent-up and unleash it in here?

Yes, but why are YOU obsessed with homosexuality and race?

Yes, but why are YOU obsessed with homosexuality and race?

.... and I repeat .... Take a look at the number of your recent posts that hate LGBT people and then play spot the obsessive. It's an unhealthy and seemingly alluring obsession for you. You hate LGBT people. You spend a considerable amount of your time in internet forums hating LGBT people. I can't help but wonder how many people you know are aware of your true feelings - the hatred. You must know LGBT people through life or work. Do you hate them to their faces or do you keep it pent-up and unleash it in here?

The above can, of course, be translated to people of ethnicity and people who's religion you despise. My abiding questions are: where do you get the time? And, have you considered therapy for your hatred?

.... and I repeat .... Take a look at the number of your recent posts that hate LGBT people and then play spot the obsessive. It's an unhealthy and seemingly alluring obsession for you. You hate LGBT people. You spend a considerable amount of your time in internet forums hating LGBT people. I can't help but wonder how many people you know are aware of your true feelings - the hatred. You must know LGBT people through life or work. Do you hate them to their faces or do you keep it pent-up and unleash it in here?

The above can, of course, be translated to people of ethnicity and people who's religion you despise. My abiding questions are: where do you get the time? And, have you considered therapy for your hatred?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

If people on this site were rubbishing Christianity, heterosexuality and the white race nobody would bat an eyelid.

In fact all the 'offended' anons would probably be heartily joining in the hatefest.

Which proves how these people are only interested in pushing their own typical unimaginative left-liberal agenda, and if anyone disagrees they have an all-out hissy fit.

It's not a crime to disagree with the LGBT movement and find it overbearing and over-hyped and full of whinging crybabies forever on the verge of nervous breakdowns. I'm offended - call stonewall, call the thought police, call somebody!

How about growing up and facing the real world and its diversity of opinion?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom