My amazing eye tricks!

2elz9lv.gif

Cool save.

I don't know what Lindsey (the good Lindsey) knows; as for me I just base my insinuations on half-cocked assumptions and the fact that I'm bored and enjoy talking out of my ass in the event I might accidentally be right.

At any rate, I still think there's definitely something fishy about our wonky-eyes friend.

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 5!!!

*Looking at your avatar*

When last you went to a hairdresser, did you take this animated pic and say, "Can you do something like this?"

Are you ignorant to the difference between swooping bangs/shoulder length hair and a bob that looks like it was sculpted with a crack lighter? Or are you blind?

Must be since you confused that png for an animation.

Last edited:
Are you ignorant to the difference between swooping bangs/shoulder length hair and a bob that looks like it was sculpted with a crack lighter? Or are you blind?

Did somebody say crack?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindsey honey, I don't know what to believe one day to the next when it comes to your posts. In my mind you are either the most amazing troll of all time, or the most innocent thing that's logged into this board in a long time caught up in some mind thing that is too weird to put words to. In the event it is the latter, I caution you that this place, ESPECIALLY when Morrissey starts to make concert appearances this week becomes a very ugly place. The regulars here have been very kind to you so far, but now with Anonymous posting in the forum you could be f***ed with and teased and asked to do things like show your tits or God knows what. DO. NOT. DO. ANY. OF. THAT. Even for the sake of your eyetricks, I beg you to please stop showing videos of yourself. We've been here awhile and have thick skin and all that, but I don't want you taken advantage of for the sake of a laugh. So please, Lindsey. You obviously fit in and are weird and we look forward to your posts, but take it down a notch on the videos of yourself. The last thing even the trolliest of us regulars here wants is for you to be exploited when the real trolls catch wind of the Lindsey1151 Show. Andyour dad would be f***ing pissed if he knew you were doing this, and if you continue, I will tell him.

i love this post! haha i'll tell your Dad! super-owned.

Last edited:

i love this post! haha i'll tell your Dad! super-owned.

You like that? :D Don't mess with me, I'll tell ALLLLLLL your dads. And they'll be pissed. That's how I roll. :rofl:

You like that? :D Don't mess with me, I'll tell ALLLLLLL your dads. And they'll be pissed. That's how I roll. :rofl:

My dad's dead. You're gonna have to get down on the ground and shout REALLY loud.

Must be since you confused that png for an animation.

I've no idea what any of that means. However, your hairdo is pretty much identical to this hairdo...

...which is okay if you like that sort of thing.

I've no idea what any of that means. However, your hairdo is pretty much identical to this hairdo...

Let's see your profile pic? Oh wait. Don't have one? Or a name either? Thaaaaat's right. That's because you're a puss. Man up and get a name and avatar before I tell your father on you. And stop being a dick.

Let's see your profile pic? Oh wait. Don't have one? Or a name either? Thaaaaat's right. That's because you're a puss. Man up and get a name and avatar before I tell your father on you. And stop being a dick.

So (according to your friend, at least) a little girl who has nothing to do with this site has somehow been manipulated into making videos on youtube so that a troll can post them here. Yet somehow it's cool to mock that little girl's appearance. That's acceptable to you? Does that take balls? Forgive me if I say that it's actually your friend (and, by extension, you) who's the dick.

tumblr_lxoplgqIKS1qdop5fo1_500.gif

So (according to your friend, at least) a little girl who has nothing to do with this site has somehow been manipulated into making videos on youtube so that a troll can post them here. Yet somehow it's cool to mock that little girl's appearance. That's acceptable to you? Does that take balls? Forgive me if I say that it's actually your friend (and, by extension, you) who's the dick.

I don't know if you're aware of it or not, Einstein, but there have been videos of two, count it, one. two. girls posted on here. One is the troll. The other is her sister. The one who is being mocked thinks it is funny to pretend to be autistic, which videos she forgot to set to private on Youtube prove she isn't. The other one is her little sister who she thinks it's fine and dandy to exploit for the use of her own personal amusement by posting videos of her singing and making fun of her. You need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth, sir...or you just might stick your own foot in it.

I just assumed it was Dave.

I always assume it's Dave.

I don't know if you're aware of it or not, Einstein, but there have been videos of two, count it, one. two. girls posted on here. One is the troll. The other is her sister. The one who is being mocked thinks it is funny to pretend to be autistic, which videos she forgot to set to private on Youtube prove she isn't. The other one is her little sister who she thinks it's fine and dandy to exploit for the use of her own personal amusement by posting videos of her singing and making fun of her. You need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth, sir...or you just might stick your own foot in it.

Yeah, because that makes sense. By all means, though, continue mocking the appearance of children. Go you.

Yeah, because that makes sense. By all means, though, continue mocking the appearance of children. Go you.

Take it easy there, Holden Caulfield.

It's all fun and games.

Back
Top Bottom