My fan club

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah

Thanks for your insightful comments towards the PIMP of the f***in nation,I appreciate them. Whiler you all cant be PIMP's like me,You can be part of my growing fanbase. You see,I enjoy your comments about me daily,it shows me that I matter to you,which is good. Im flattered that so many of you f***stains would go out of your way to imitate me,and talk about me,that makes my day. Its nice that you want to be PIMP's too,but you simply cannot be,theres just not enough PIMP's to go around. I can assure you all though:I pledge to continue with my PIMPIn and that no ones mom is safe.....If you find yourself in a bind,call me,ill sell your filthy whore momma on the corner and you can pay your rent then..... Im a business man,theres nothing wrong with that right??? I just use your moms for my business...ask them...theyll all agree,I am the PIMP of the f***in nation and they enjoy working for me. They eat,shop and look good because of me....They just do it lying on their backs. I say thank you to all your moms,they have gifts...gifts my customers cant thank them enough for. You should all be proud of them,I know i am. mThnak you again for your support!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom