My worst nightmare

lol oh gerrit, what am i going to do with you....

as a matter of fact the hungarian landlady IS being a nuisance. i was on day 16 of a fast--and it was going really well, ill have you know--when who should come knocking on my door with a plate of delicious fresh baked cookies with a ferrero rocher right in the centre? *sigh* obviously i HAD to eat them. damn meddling old thing.

are you really nearly 7 feet?!:eek:

You can do with me whatever you want. ;)
This is the Internet, so abuse me, ignore me, troll me, hate me, correct me, smother me.

Your landlady explores your weak spot!
And by giving you all those delicious sweetties she feels less guilty.
And you took over that guilt.
But don't feel too bad.
You reached 16 days! And can go on with your schedule.
Please be careful with the fast.
Make sure you get enough of the good stuff in your system.

Think about Moz as priest, ask him forgiveness and absolution in your imagination.
Oh father, I have sinned. but only once, this time. :p
Moz will ask you to say 3 hail Mary's, and forgive you and you will be okay. :thumb:

I didn't know the exact English measures.
Looked it up and I am 6 feet, 3.4 inches.
I was always the tallest guy in the family.
But not anymore.
My two nephews, who are both in their twenties are now taller then me. :(
I have to lift my head slightly to see them in the eyes!
Cheers Rifke :)

You can do with me whatever you want. ;)
This is the Internet, so abuse me, ignore me, troll me, hate me, correct me, smother me.

Your landlady explores your weak spot!
And by giving you all those delicious sweetties she feels less guilty.
And you took over that guilt.
But don't feel too bad.
You reached 16 days! And can go on with your schedule.
Please be careful with the fast.
Make sure you get enough of the good stuff in your system.

Think about Moz as priest, ask him forgiveness and absolution in your imagination.
Oh father, I have sinned. but only once, this time. :p
Moz will ask you to say 3 hail Mary's, and forgive you and you will be okay. :thumb:

I didn't know the exact English measures.
Looked it up and I am 6 feet, 3.4 inches.
I was always the tallest guy in the family.
But not anymore.
My two nephews, who are both in their twenties are now taller then me. :(
I have to lift my head slightly to see them in the eyes!
Cheers Rifke :)
ah, 6'3 sounds more like it! i knew dutch people were tall but i didnt think they were giants! :p
ugh, im starting another fast tomorrow. 3 days off and i got so depressed. that 16 days seemed like the longest of my life only to ruin it with 3 days of non-fasting, and now i have to do it all over again. ugh. oh well.
i will go listen to 'i have forgiven jesus' and dream of men of god as the rest of the world fades away.

Muslim veil or hijab. It's a symbol of human submission.

As a Muslim woman, I see the veil as a rejection of progressive values

If people of western societies excuse the most obvious and apparent Islamic symbol of human submission, like women dressing hijabs in the streets, they are not being culturally or religiously tolerant. They are acting like people used to act a few centuries ago when they tolerated slaves wearing chains. They are not honoring the actual western values of equality of the sexes. They are insulting their own mothers, wifes and daughters by means of tolerating in their own land the enslavement of the principles by which past generations were sacrificed. They are not helping muslim women at all. The only tolerance they are showing is tolerance with their own cowardice to enforce the law and the values of their homeland.

Please, read the previous article if you don't understand why we shoul condemn the symbols of barbarism. Symbols are the first step of a path that leds elsewhere.

Muslim veil or hijab. It's a symbol of human submission.

As a Muslim woman, I see the veil as a rejection of progressive values

If people of western societies excuse the most obvious and apparent Islamic symbol of human submission, like women dressing hijabs in the streets, they are not being culturally or religiously tolerant. They are acting like people used to act a few centuries ago when they tolerated slaves wearing chains. They are not honoring the actual western values of equality of the sexes. They are insulting their own mothers, wifes and daughters by means of tolerating in their own land the enslavement of the principles by which past generations were sacrificed. They are not helping muslim women at all. The only tolerance they are showing is tolerance with their own cowardice to enforce the law and the values of their homeland.

Please, read the previous article if you don't understand why we shoul condemn the symbols of barbarism. Symbols are the first step of a path that leds elsewhere.

Are you a muslim woman?

Are you a muslim woman?

The author of the article is muslim. I'm a woman. Are you a woman? Are you muslim?

Anyway, your question shows me you didn't read or you didn't understand what is written, AGAIN. Not my words, neither other people's words.

I don't say we should save muslim women. They'll have to fight their battle by themselves in their own territory. I'm questioning the coldness in defending western principles and laws, such as stated in Universal Declaration of Human Rights signed by most of western countries, in western territories. And tons of constitutional and common laws that state equality. The current law in western countries.

The right to Equality can not be subordinated to religious freedom or to the practice of a cult. Never. It is deeply connected with human dignity.

The author of the article is muslim. I'm a woman. Are you a woman? Are you muslim?

Anyway, your question shows me you didn't read or you didn't understand what is written, AGAIN. Not my words, neither other people's words.

I don't say we should save muslim women. They'll have to fight their battle by themselves in their own territory. I'm questioning the coldness in defending western principles and laws, such as stated in Universal Declaration of Human Rights signed by most of western countries, in western territories. And tons of constitutional and common laws that state equality. The current law in western countries.

The right to Equality can not be subordinated to religious freedom or to the practice of a cult. Never. It is deeply connected with human dignity.

Sorry, I was taught to use quotation marks.

but what i've always wondered about with these big bunnies is what if they decided to bite you? bunnies do on occasion bite just on a whim and i imagine these giants must have pretty big teeth. could do a lot of damage.

4 words.

Night of the Lepus.

Back
Top Bottom