Need Moz Lyrics URL please!

iamkali62

I would appreciate your help!

I especially wanted to know if anyone had the lyrics to, "The Father Who Must Be Killed". There's an interlude where Morrissey is sort of mumbling (wait, that song is "I Am Born". In any case, where can I find a site for all Moz lyrics? Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Re: I would appreciate your help!

Kewpie, thanks very much! I'm going there right now! :D

Sigh. I STILL wish he'd put out "Kit". (but at least I know what the song is about.) It's funny because in 1996 I adopted a Maine Coon Cat and I named her Kit. (well, it was first Fiona, and then got shortened to "Fi" and then, "Kitters" and now, she only responds to "Kit". Poor girl. :(

Trying to make sense of a song, does anyone have a link to the lyrics? Thanks!:)

That World of Morrissey website is very nice and looks more updated than It May All End Tomorrow, but the WoM looks to be an Italian website. The lyrics for "Goodlooking Man about Town" are not correct on WoM.

So, what's the song you're wondering about? Maybe we can help.

That World of Morrissey website is very nice and looks more updated than It May All End Tomorrow, but the WoM looks to be an Italian website. The lyrics for "Goodlooking Man about Town" are not correct on WoM.

So, what's the song you're wondering about? Maybe we can help.

Well, it's "That's How People Grow Up" and I scribbled down the part I was looking for, " Someone Who Might Look At Me & See Their Sunlit Dream" Is that right?:confused:

Well, it's "That's How People Grow Up" and I scribbled down the part I was looking for, " Someone Who Might Look At Me & See Their Sunlit Dream" Is that right?:confused:

Well, I'm not sure, but I think it goes, "Someone must look at me and see their sunlit dream".

Well, someone must! And if he's not convinced, he should go visit the frink thread :p.

Well, I'm not sure, but I think it goes, "Someone must look at me and see their sunlit dream".

Well, someone must! And if he's not convinced, he should go visit the frink thread :p.

Mel, that's IT! Thanks so much! LOL I wish he would go visit the frink thread! I bet he'd get quite a chuckle. Well, we don't know if he actually visits here, but THIS SITE is the ultimate Morrissey site, so why shouldn't he? He should be kissing David T's feet because since 1997, this site has generated so many fans and I know of a couple who even got married while meeting on this chat and now they have a child. So he shouldn't scoff at this site. (kali puts soapbox away)

Back
Top Bottom