New album cover

The pap photos taken way across the street of Morrissey on a restaurant patio? I doubt the pap was beavering away at streamlining his neck down in photoshop.

The baby photo is definitely processed, which is standard for a studio shot image like that, yes.

The retouching would probably have been done by the photographer. They all do it to their photographs these days.

I think a slightly less pretentious way of putting it is that the baby's butt is probably kind of sitting on his hipbone somewhat and he's holding it there.

Plus... yes he is strong - I've seen him pull people up onstage w/ one hand.

Thank you very much Mr. Anin. Beautiful photograph.
Definitely think it's a Jake Walter's shot. The Moz hair is virtually identical to how he had it in the 'Hot Moz' sessions last month and the lighting tones match up as well.
Cover or not, tis a fine photo.
Bring on the monstrance !

Plus... yes he is strong - I've seen him pull people up onstage w/ one hand.

And let's not forget the rather large lady who jumped on him during the Kill Uncle tour and whom he held around his waist with one arm for a fair amount of time :)

Re: Hmmmm

There are some Spanish speakers in here, but it's better if you can write in English.

The question you asked has been already discussed, you should read the thread from page 1.

Bueno, me siento más cómodo escribiendo en español, mi inglés no es tan bueno como debería. :o

En cuanto a lo que tiene en el brazo Morrissey, es verdad que parece una pulsera abierta, pero es algo bastante raro... :confused:

http://cabecillaatormentadores.spaces.live.com/

so what are the other refusal photos then.. morrissey and a bride ... followed by a photo of morrissey and a groom......;-)

Followed by Morrissey and a steak ...followed by Morrissey and a high-court judge ...followed by Morrissey and J. Marr ...followed by Morrissey and a record company executive...

so what are the other refusal photos then.. morrissey and a bride ... followed by a photo of morrissey and a groom......;-)

Remember when Pulp's "Different Class" was released - there were a series of photographs representing "different class" that you could display inside the CD case inside a cardboard sleeve - so in theory there were 8 or so different covers for that album.

Most came with a wedding scene of two families from different claases, I went for the image of a school boy looking at a school girl that was obviously way out of his league.

Maybe, just maybe, that what Moz is going for??

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom