New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY & @Amsden

• Photo sam_esty_rayner_photography / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead (original post).

23150-5bde81df2daf8c8f6d8eb5c63d4abd69.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a lot better than his current shit show.
thousands of people over four nights really enjoyed their experience and the songs that were in the setlist,you are a dinosaur that is living on past memories.

regarding the MOZ cannabis shop.
what a joint.
from Bobby.

thousands of people over four nights really enjoyed their experience and the songs that were in the setlist,you are a dinosaur that is living on past memories.
I would suggest to you that most people thought it was a poor choice of songs. Why does he do it? Because he is lazy. He is mailing it in for cash and you are in a cult, enjoy.

I would suggest to you that most people thought it was a poor choice of songs. Why does he do it? Because he is lazy. He is mailing it in for cash and you are in a cult, enjoy.
dont talk mince ray,same old same old from you everytime you infect this place with your bile.

Pics by @moz_squad_

four.jpg

four 2.jpg

@ikumixfreddy

444.jpg

44.jpg

its a power trip for these goons,you should complain to the management at the theatre,send them an email as they must hire this security company,never too late to complain.
Thanks. I may do just that. No one should ever pay good money for second row seats to see nothing and be tormented. Concerts are supposed to be fun, free, joyful experiences and these people went completely out of their way to make me (and others) miserable during the entire show. And I'm already a deeply unhappy soul.

Pic by @therealredbeardedman

1.jpg

I was in the second row, orch right, aisle seat closest to the center block of seats. I couldn't move. I literally was not allowed to move. Like, at all. If I leaned into the aisle a little too much I got yelled at. And the reason I kept leaning one way and then the other was because a very tall and cruel looking security guard with palm tree hair who faced me the entire night kept purposefully blocking my view of Moz. I barely saw a thing all night besides this man's mean and taunting face.
What a fascist little thug. I'm sorry you had that horrible experience. No one should be subjected to that kind of thing

I was in the second row, orch right, aisle seat closest to the center block of seats. I couldn't move. I literally was not allowed to move. Like, at all. If I leaned into the aisle a little too much I got yelled at. And the reason I kept leaning one way and then the other was because a very tall and cruel looking security guard with palm tree hair who faced me the entire night kept purposefully blocking my view of Moz. I barely saw a thing all night besides this man's mean and taunting face.
“Palm tree hair” sounds like the same security guard that Moz told off one night at the end of the Speedway encore. He said “You! Leave! We don’t need you. Leave! Leave! Leave!”. The guard had been rough with a fan.

“Palm tree hair” sounds like the same security guard that Moz told off one night at the end of the Speedway encore. He said “You! Leave! We don’t need you. Leave! Leave! Leave!”. The guard had been rough with a fan.
Palm tree hair and psychopathy must have some strange, unknown connection. But this guy didn't physically touch me, thankfulky, he just tortured me mentally and emotionally; broke my spirit. There are many sick people in this world.

Hopefully I will never have an experience like that again as long as I live. This guy acted like a drill sergeant ordering me around throughout the entire night. Who does that at a concert where people are supposed to let go for a night and have fun?

I still haven't written a detailed account of everything that took place. It's still unbelievable to me that it happened, that I was targeted and treated so badly during my favorite musical artist's concert to the point where the night was ruined for me and I was left a traumatized. It feels surreal now.

Palm tree hair and psychopathy must have some strange, unknown connection. But this guy didn't physically touch me, thankfulky, he just tortured me mentally and emotionally; broke my spirit. There are many sick people in this world.

Hopefully I will never have an experience like that again as long as I live. This guy acted like a drill sergeant ordering me around throughout the entire night. Who does that at a concert where people are supposed to let go for a night and have fun?

I still haven't written a detailed account of everything that took place. It's still unbelievable to me that it happened, that I was targeted and treated so badly during my favorite musical artist's concert to the point where the night was ruined for me and I was left a traumatized. It feels surreal now.
Wow. I hope you will write the details down and email the venue with them. You could share them here too and maybe Morrissey will get wind of it and make a stink about it for you. Who knows, he might even reach out to you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom