No more clonestamp?

Maybe I'm dense but I still don't understand the cover photo at all. I don't even like the strange look on his face.

Just bought a standard CD. The Deluxe CD isn't in our stores until next friday. Boy is this package standard or what? No inlay card/booklet, no lyrics either. It's more like a CD single package than an album. The colour is really washed out too. Looks like someone forgot to hit saturate before printing. The typeface isn't orange at all. It's more like pastel peach or some fruity dessert colour. Peach sorbet comes to mind. Ugh... Maybe it's just an Australian screw up?

Oh and btw there is no deluxe 18 track vinyl at all. None of the stores I have called have it in existence. This is such a confusing release. The first double vinyl album from Morrissey in history and it's just the standard 12 tracks? Don't get me wrong. I am happy there's a double vinyl because it makes for better sound quality but no 18 track vinyl to spread over 2 discs in baffling.

and this pic is with a colour boost! Scanner not working.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/79420de1-a9db-45d3-b5ce-2a110783e601_zpsf4ca743f.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Just bought a standard CD. The Deluxe CD isn't in our stores until next friday. Boy is this package standard or what? No inlay card/booklet, no lyrics either. It's more like a CD single package than an album. The colour is really washed out too. Looks like someone forgot to hit saturate before printing. The typeface isn't orange at all. It's more like pastel peach or some fruity dessert colour. Peach sorbet comes to mind. Ugh... Maybe it's just an Australian screw up?

Oh and btw there is no deluxe 18 track vinyl at all. None of the stores I have called have it in existence. This is such a confusing release. The first double vinyl album from Morrissey in history and it's just the standard 12 tracks? Don't get me wrong. I am happy there's a double vinyl because it makes for better sound quality but no 18 track vinyl to spread over 2 discs in baffling.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/79420de1-a9db-45d3-b5ce-2a110783e601_zpsf4ca743f.jpg.html][/URL]

QUIT POSTING and go listen! See you in an hour :)

Is the clone stamp there or not? I can't tell.

At least it isn't on that vinyl I posted on the last page.

Yep. Vinyl is just the standard album:

$_57.JPG

The clone stamp isn't on the vinyl

What a weight off the shoulders! And I'm not even a graphic designer!

Now I'm just holding out for a high-res JPEG of the finished product so I can amend iTunes accordingly. Strange how the label haven't provided Amazon, iTunes and other online retailers with the changed album artwork.

Is the clone stamp there or not? I can't tell.

At least it isn't on that vinyl I posted on the last page.

nah it's not on the CD. I swear it's the thinnest CD album I own. Turning it sideways you can't see it!

nah it's not on the CD. I swear it's the thinnest CD album I own. Turning it sideways you can't see it!

The deluxe? Is it what we saw in the promos: photo of the band and credits?

Hopefully the deluxe version is better.

I seem to remember that the deluxe edition of... I think it was Delta Machine by Depeche Mode? That has 2 discs and a lyric booklet, but the 1 disc version was completely bare-bones.

Hopefully the deluxe version is better.

I seem to remember that the deluxe edition of... I think it was Delta Machine by Depeche Mode? That has 2 discs and a lyric booklet, but the 1 disc version was completely bare-bones.

It has to be. The "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" CD single has more meat on it than this.

It's got to be the first ever Morrissey record with no lyric sheet.

The CD book says Layout by 344 Design. I did a search and this guy came up. It could be him I guess but the World Peace album doesn't resemble much of what he has done in the past. I could be wrong.

http://www.344lovesyou.com/

It has to be. The "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" CD single has more meat on it than this.

It's got to be the first ever Morrissey record with no lyric sheet.

Neither Your Arsenal nor Southpaw Grammar had lyric sheets (Southpaw vinyl came with a book of photos that had part of the lyrics for The Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils in it).

Back
Top Bottom