Obama To Visit Moston, Manchester?!

Re: Obama To Visit Moston, Manchester?!.....

i'm betting on the written message.

Re: Obama To Visit Moston, Manchester?!.....

......and have a pint in the Ben Brierley pub, just up the road from Jukebox Mansions:eek:
According to my local freebie newspaper, it could be on:squiffy:

Brel..... what do you think about that!:thumb:

http://www.nemadvertiser.co.uk/news/s/1126485_from_washington_to_new_moston

Jukebox Jury

No way. You'll have to be content knowing that this guy, unlike the last President, can at least find the U.K. on a map. That's as close as he's getting. :rolleyes:

As the second in command of the Moston Home Guard, I'm sure that you would have some official duty to perform JJ, if ever this comes off?

:D

As the second in command of the Moston Home Guard, I'm sure that you would have some official duty to perform JJ, if ever this comes off?

:D

Brel
Could you imagine Obama looking across the road and saying 'Gee, there's a museum across the road...... what kind of artifacts are in there'':D

For those not in the know, there is a pub (now boarded up) called the Museum..... in 17 years of being in Moston..... I never went in there once (think of a wild west saloon bar and you get the picture:eek:).
Having said that, I only ever went in the Ben Brierley once after a funeral......:squiffy:

I wonder if the council would clean the streets up if he came:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Brel
Could you imagine Obama looking across the road and saying 'Gee, there's a museum across the road...... what kind of artifacts are in there'':D

For those not in the know, there is a pub (now boarded up) called the Museum..... in 17 years of being in Moston..... I never went in there once (think of a wild west saloon bar and you get the picture:eek:).
Having said that, I only ever went in the Ben Brierley once after a funeral......:squiffy:

I wonder if the council would clean the streets up if he came:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

He might think that we are taking the piss when he spots the Simpson Memorial on Moston Lane?

Everything local will get spruced up.So that will be good.:thumb:

He might think that we are taking the piss when he spots the Simpson Memorial on Moston Lane?

:rofl:
He'd be driven in a motorcade from the airport, following his bullet proof Blue Bird 112 bus....
....and the buffet lunch is chips, meat and potato pie with gravy from the Ben Chippy:D

Jukebox Jury

But you can't polish a turd? :lbf::lbf:
:eek:surely not in the street!

Prince Charles visited a town near me a long time ago,but everything got a lick of paint,tramps were hidden,flower boxes put everywhere.Unsavoury people moved out of the way:lbf:Then when he went all the plants went and the undesirables returned:lbf:.I seethed.:mad:

:eek:surely not in the street!

Prince Charles visited a town near me a long time ago,but everything got a lick of paint,tramps were hidden,flower boxes put everywhere.Unsavoury people moved out of the way:lbf:Then when he went all the plants went and the undesirables returned:lbf:.I seethed.:mad:

So what are you saying? That JJ will be "moved" for a short while?

Actually, judging from the way he was on Friday night when I saw him, you might be onto something? :lbf:

So what are you saying? That JJ will be "moved" for a short while?

Actually, judging from the way he was on Friday night when I saw him, you might be onto something? :lbf:

I'll be sat in the Peace Gardens opposite the Ben Chippy with the other winos:o:o

He is gonna have to fight his way through all them tracksuited burberry clad scallys:lbf:.

Moston is in Manchester, not Liverpool:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I'm sure Manchester is a lovely city.I've not been.

Back
Top Bottom