Over/under on when blue jag will get banned?

I should come back with a new user name and see how long it takes the non - mods to figure out it is me.

Or use a proxy, and the mods would not even know.

Like facebook, I will need to be taught how to use one of those. You coming to NY for any games?

Oh they are easy to use!

I am not sure, haha, I have already yelled out this week "They are ruinin' my summaaaah!"

haha.

I am trying to round up a couple of brave souls to make a day trip to Fenway this year for any game. It does not have to be a NYY @ BOS game. If we go I will let you know. Meet up for a beer or 18.

I should hit 10,000 soon... Perhaps I should change my avatar.

I may be replying to this thing but I assure you, I haven't read a single post.

How much longer until blue_jag gets banned?

He's already pissed off UncleSkinny (who knew it could happen) and he's been pretty much harassing(some would say he has, others otherwise) people in various threads.

Will he make it to 1000 posts (if he hasn't already) or be banned first?

Re: How much longer until blue_jag gets banned?

He's already pissed off UncleSkinny (who knew it could happen) and he's been pretty much harassing(some would say he has, others otherwise) people in various threads.

Will he make it to 1000 posts (if he hasn't already) or be banned first?

Yeah ban him.I mean what the hell does he think this is - A FORUM to express opinions on? As for harrassing people, what do you think YOU are doing by starting this pathetic thread?I have not harrassed ANYONE on here, I have had disagremens with a few people who have been offensive to ME.Should I just sit back and let people walk all over me? I think not.Yes lets ban anyone who is even MILDLY controversial, I mean Morrissey never is is he? and this forum is dedicated to the great man.Also, for your information (not that I have to justify myself to you) I apologised by PM to UNCLE SKINNY earlier on this afternoon about comments I made to him recently.They were out of order and I regret them.Im human you see, I make mistakes like everyone else.

Paddy Power has odds of 4-1 for a ban
Coral 3-1
Labrokes 3-1
and William Hill said 'who the f*** is Blue jag?:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Yeah ban him.I mean what the hell does he think this is - A FORUM to express opinions on? As for harrassing people, what do you think YOU are doing by starting this pathetic thread?I have not harrassed ANYONE on here, I have had disagremens with a few people who have been offensive to ME.Should I just sit back and let people walk all over me? I think not.Yes lets ban anyone who is even MILDLY controversial, I mean Morrissey never is is he? and this forum is dedicated to the great man.Also, for your information (not that I have to justify myself to you) I apologised by PM to UNCLE SKINNY earlier on this afternoon about comments I made to him recently.They were out of order and I regret them.Im human you see, I make mistakes like everyone else.

Jesus Christ dude. You have over 600 posts in under a month.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Yes lets ban anyone who is even MILDLY controversial, I mean Morrissey never is is he? and this forum is dedicated to the great man.Also, for your information (not that I have to justify myself to you) I apologised by PM to UNCLE SKINNY earlier on this afternoon about comments I made to him recently.They were out of order and I regret them.Im human you see, I make mistakes like everyone else.

you're not controversial though. there's no controversy, just annoyance.

and did you apologise to skinny before or after he mentioned he could ban you for what you had said?

Paddy Power has odds of 4-1 for a ban
Coral 3-1
Labrokes 3-1
and William Hill said 'who the f*** is Blue jag?:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

hAAAAA! a sense of humour breezes in to dampen all the tedious seriousness!

Think I will take the 4-1 and then be a total C--t so I get banned! (yeah ok if you're thinking of posting you're already a total c--t I will save you the time...):):)

Tags
soon i hope
Back
Top Bottom