Painting and Drawing

I trust you didn’t invite him across your threshold.
I had a trichomoniasis infection at the time, so sex was out of the question. It's not a turn on smelling like a dumpster. I didn't tell him about it. We visited the Playboy club across the border, where I kept weeping uncontrollably for some reason. Then we went to Honest Ed's restaurant in Toronto. I was a meat eater then, and had been expecting steak, and was disappointed he ordered us plain hamburger patties. I'm vegan now, though I still have vitamin D capsules that have gelatin in them. I have yet to replace them with a vegan alternative.

Then he took me dancing. It seemed to be formal and I felt out of place. Afterwards he drove me home, and suggested we have sex as we approached my apartment. I asked him why he wanted to have sex, and he said it was to feel alive. I wasn't feeling sexual, and didn't respond. I wasn't verbal back then. Today I would be communicative if someone came on. I may be a hunchbacked little old lady, but I've had offers lately. I was honest and said I had no desire to have sex with them. Three offers in the past 6 months or so. And they weren't trying to scare me off. They really were lascivious. They respected my disinterest, after cajoling me with enticement. I don't know how they're not absolutely put off by me looking like I'm in my mid 70's.

Nobody could diagnose the infection, until finally I sauntered into a random clinic in Montreal to have a laugh at another misdiagnosis of yeast infection. The little doctor looked under a microscope and revealed it was trichomoniasis. He prescribed antibiotics and presto. No more green frothy discharge. I'd seen umpteen doctors in Toronto who couldn't see what I had. I'd given up. I just went to the Montreal clinic for a laugh, but he knew what was going on, thank goodness.

I had a trichomoniasis infection at the time, so sex was out of the question. It's not a turn on smelling like a dumpster. I didn't tell him about it. We visited the Playboy club across the border, where I kept weeping uncontrollably for some reason. Then we went to Honest Ed's restaurant in Toronto. I was a meat eater then, and had been expecting steak, and was disappointed he ordered us plain hamburger patties. I'm vegan now, though I still have vitamin D capsules that have gelatin in them. I have yet to replace them with a vegan alternative.

Then he took me dancing. It seemed to be formal and I felt out of place. Afterwards he drove me home, and suggested we have sex as we approached my apartment. I asked him why he wanted to have sex, and he said it was to feel alive. I wasn't feeling sexual, and didn't respond. I wasn't verbal back then. Today I would be communicative if someone came on. I may be a hunchbacked little old lady, but I've had offers lately. I was honest and said I had no desire to have sex with them. Three offers in the past 6 months or so. And they weren't trying to scare me off. They really were lascivious. They respected my disinterest, after cajoling me with enticement. I don't know how they're not absolutely put off by me looking like I'm in my mid 70's.

Nobody could diagnose the infection, until finally I sauntered into a random clinic in Montreal to have a laugh at another misdiagnosis of yeast infection. The little doctor looked under a microscope and revealed it was trichomoniasis. He prescribed antibiotics and presto. No more green frothy discharge. I'd seen umpteen doctors in Toronto who couldn't see what I had. I'd given up. I just went to the Montreal clinic for a laugh, but he knew what was going on, thank goodness.
Yes, there are a handful of useful doctors out there. Somewhere.

For the past 40 years everything has been flu, thrush, or indigestion. It nearly cost my mum her life.

I expect everything will be put down to Covid, or the wonderful catch all ‘long-Covid’, for the next 40 years. I’ve already moaned about it on here, but my dad was diagnosed with Covid for weeks, and was left to die—he actually had an easily treatable urinary tract infection.

Anyway, we all wrestle with the capsule dilemma and the occasional green frothy discharge. It’s the poor trichomoniasis I feel sorry for.

CDF4D888-4BC7-4D80-B6E4-90F710E90F1C.jpeg

@Hovis Lesley, you had to ask didn't you?

I went downtown today, and saw many people, but it was the dogs I saw that really looked at me.