Personal Sugaring:Today it's Little miss Curious

C

Cinderelli

I think she is lovely and want her for my wife! I think she has lovely dark brown hair (oh why can't I suit dark hair more?! - In my future career in major crime I could not only alter my apperance but look great whilst I was at it if I did!)

She says nice things that are really nice and not just doublefaced and smarmy like other nasty-nicers here. She is a good ol' fashioned (thank the Lord I'm not southern) yorkshire lass. And I bet she can knock back a few pints and no under the table nonsense, should the fancy take her!

This dress is much much nice and I think she is pretty...

kate.jpg

A nation turns and applauds

"Cinderella taken in sufficient quantities can produce all the effects of sunshine."

TMF x

Re: A world order pushes the red button

the sirens go off and the milk is served. Magic Fairy, you are one dumb bitchy bitch of a shell aren't you? Mind your own damn business because i am in one fu.cking pissed off damn mood and I will not hesitate to pull out your large intestines like a magician out of a hat and feed you the $hit in those sausage wrappers of yours.

Of course when that bowel movement comes I shall kick you in the gonads at the same time and watch you wriggle in double-pain and your triple chinned ass will only sigh in the pleasure.

Now jack it snotnuts, you are a pathetic fooker!

And as for you Colleen, you too can shut the hell up!

Oh and for my other friend Boz Boorer, STOP eating my toilet cakes you sicko!

shut up!
no you.
you.
shut up!
you do it.
eat sh!ttles
why?
emeril lagasse is dumb!