Perth, Australia - Cancelled

When it comes to flights, he doesn’t travel with the band. He gets irritable with air travel, and the demands, deadlines, and delays that come with it. I’ve heard several reports from people I know who’ve been on short distance flights that he’s also travelled on. We‘ve all seen the footage of him losing it on board a plane. Well, he starts to get himself worked up at the airport, often at the gate itself.

So, it‘s best that he removes himself from the band, who are usually with the support act (if there is one), when they are on tour also.
When it comes to flights, he doesn’t travel with the band. He gets irritable with air travel, and the demands, deadlines, and delays that come with it. I’ve heard several reports from people I know who’ve been on short distance flights that he’s also travelled on. We‘ve all seen the footage of him losing it on board a plane. Well, he starts to get himself worked up at the airport, often at the gate itself.

So, it‘s best that he removes himself from the band, who are usually with the support act (if there is one), when they are on tour also.
That is still no excuse for today's outcome. Disgraceful.

He's a multi millionaire, he could easily sort the anxiety by travelling by private jet.

Yes, I have a friend who schedules such flights for executives. Sometimes there is only one passenger on the flight.

RIP Shane MacGowan, 65 year old, totally wrecked. but could still turn up for his fans even in a wheelchair at 60 years old - and we get Morrissey, can't even be bothered to get on a flight, cancels more than half of his concerts and not a word of apology or explanation.

Morrissey is a P.O.S " The 40th Anniversary Let Down Cancellation Tour"

Last edited:
Someone needs to review and fire the logistics manager if this is really the truth. I would suspect there is more to this than meets the eye - how on earth would you pack all the gear up after the show in Tokyo, then expect to clear customs there. ship everything to Australia, clear customs again in Australia, set everything up in Perth in about 3 days, it looked like madness from the outset.

I'll never buy another album or single from this twat - he holds his fans in contempt - "I Wish You VERY Lonely Morrissey" and for more than one day!

Last edited:
RIP Shane MacGowan, 65 year old, totally wrecked. but could still turn up for his fans even in a wheelchair at 60 years old - and we get Morrissey, can't even be bothered to get on a flight, cancels more than half of his concerts and not a word of apology or explanation.

What's the point of this comparison? I can never understand people who get their bits twisted in a knot for a musician/singer/whatever type of artist being temperamental and/or unreliable. Specially one that is known now for being one. People just are, we can't change them by bitching about the things we don't like about them. Way more important things in this world to be pissed/upset about.

What's the point of this comparison? I can never understand people who get their bits twisted in a knot for a musician/singer/whatever type of artist being temperamental and/or unreliable. Specially one that is known now for being one. People just are, we can't change them by bitching about the things we don't like about them. Way more important things in this world to be pissed/upset about.
Maybe it could somehow remind people of how some Artists will go out of their comfort zones to try and make an effort to perform in front of their fans when some BASTARDS can't even be bothered!

If only there was a way of avoiding any inconvenience related to Morrissey's cancelling... something like... not buying tickets and move. the. f***. on...?

Yeah. Simply don't go to shows if it upsets you so much. Easy really.

Maybe it could somehow remind people of how some Artists will go out of their comfort zones to try and make an effort to perform in front of their fans when some BASTARDS can't even be bothered!

What's the use though if I think their music is shit? I'd rather see no show and look at the sky and breathe some fresh air for three hours than listen to some very bad music made by very reliable musicians and be charged for it too!
Gee, get over yourself.

Someone needs to review and fire the logistics manager if this is really the truth. I would suspect there is more to this than meets the eye - how on earth would you pack all the gear up after the show in Tokyo, then expect to clear customs there. ship everything to Australia, clear customs again in Australia, set everything up in Perth in about 3 days, it looked like madness from the outset.

I think it's likely they had no idea where those two countries were.

I'll never buy another album or single from this twat - he holds his fans in contempt - "I Wish You VERY Lonely Morrissey" and for more than one day!

The logistics question is certainly interesting...

He doesn't need to do any of this, it's all voluntary on his part. If it's all become too much he should stop or do way fewer dates. Continuing to book tours he can't do just seems frustrating and pointless for everyone.

Morrissey, the absolute King of cancel culture! What a 40th anniversary to remember, cancels outweigh the actual gigs, how many thousands of fans has he shat on on this tour? Why did he even bother promoting this? It is just cancellation after cancellation!
I have been travelling to gigs all over the UK and Europe for almost 45 years and have never ever experienced anything as shit as this, He would have been better off just staying home, at least he wouldn't have let down and pissed off so many thousands of fans - it is turning into a sick joke! (An expensive one for those that are having to travel and book flights, hotels) Why can they not just come out and let everyone know they are cancelling, instead of the terrible way they did it in Singapore and now in Perth by cancelling on the very last day after many people have probably travelled to see them, really looks like he does not give a shit about his fans.
Hmmmm... So is it his fault that people make decisions to buy plane tickets to get to concerts? Did he put a little gun to their heads? I'd never fly to see a concert, but if I did, I'd know is my decision and consequences of my decisions are mine alone.

Hmmmm... So is it his fault that people make decisions to buy plane tickets to get to concerts? Did he put a little gun to their heads? I'd never fly to see a concert, but if I did, I'd know is my decision and consequences of my decisions are mine alone.

Spoken like a heartless sociopath

You diehards are really grasping

Back
Top Bottom