Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

also my father in laws political action blog. hes the other christian whom i love. hes also the kinda guy who will break in and film illegal activity by the state (he did) sue them (he did) and win (he did and again and again and again) which is just fun. hes been ion salvador spending his money on building homes for those who need them. spends about half his time a year doing this and takes the whole family which is great for the kids. hopefully hell finish setting up his 403b tax form and get the ball rolling on taking donations but in the mean time heres the read. hes a neat guy

http://www.sveinnstorm.com/

...It's not really my fault if I landed where all the film stars, propping up the bar, go.

I wish any Northmen would visit. The sea has surprising waves, Johnny.To the lighthouse, Wolf!

(Heaps of Saoudians, who crucify young men on beaches, too.
Yeah, forget it.)

neat maryland was one of the wealthiest state. actually it was number one with a household median of over 70000 which is interesting as i consider md to be a very have and have not state. i guess this is why people say things cost so much more here. i like statistics

I am thinking about watching a movie but which one, i don't know.

There a guy, I say guy as a default pronoun, who has some excellent taste. Check out the fil. Watched thread to see his reccomendations. Some are very worth while. Last thing I watched was heaven knows what but that's only gonna appeal to a few people with knowledge of the subject matter or those who like to make movies

There a guy, I say guy as a default pronoun, who has some excellent taste. Check out the fil. Watched thread to see his reccomendations. Some are very worth while. Last thing I watched was heaven knows what but that's only gonna appeal to a few people with knowledge of the subject matter or those who like to make movies

Utterly unreadable, this.

Utterly unreadable, this.

don't try then.

I need to choose five of from this group of illustrations to put into frames and am having a hard time deciding

image_zpspt7o3jga.jpg.html

But, will you Get the Message?

Who knew Barney was abused? I didn't. Saw him at the Fnac Montparnasse, very red, I walked in, 4 or 5 peeps, did he recognize me?

Look where you've been, Fate.

small but...un missable>>>

yesmmm what is it Rushel?

Well you were sposed to hide in an ashram mate, yes I'm Disappointed.
(I'm only small, I know.)

cue to the Breeders

I've been through hell and a rather high tide
so now YOU shut up and listen. Bad lieut
f*** your ex boyfriends, and their air companies, my little poney
demeaning ways.

and fUkC your !2 runaways!

"Face-lift, filter, or Photoshop?"

I say six of one and seventeen of the other hahahaha

hope you're doing well!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom