Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

oh my goodness.... "steve buscemi + pippi longstocking" :lbf:

i kinda like him though. his pig tails are cute.

also posie parker has forehead muscles like mine, only hers are a little more pronounced than mine (as well they should be, she's a lot older than me), and look like fingers, like someone making bunny ears across her forehead, but overall hers look better on her and dont create the weird dents on either side of them like mine do, just the one dent in the middle which is deeper than mine (i notice that no concentration camp inmates have muscles like these. do they go away if you're emaciated? i mean they're just muscles, if they can get bigger they've got to be able to get smaller too, right?)

20200914_223328.jpg

the video was not meant to act as a segue for you to start posting childhood pictures of yourself. there is plenty of interest in that video to comment on. why you think you as a child would somehow be more interesting than anything in that video is beyond me.

the video was not meant to act as a segue for you to start posting childhood pictures of yourself. there is plenty of interest in that video to comment on. why you think you as a child would somehow be more interesting than anything in that video is beyond me.
I've got my plate full, without wading into the subject matter of transgenderism. It was an interesting video.

It was the pippi longstocking images in the video that I responded to with my own bright red haired childhood photo.

There are some transgender people who I'd trust in the same bathroom as me, and some I wouldn't. There are some natural women I wouldn't want to share a bathroom with.

i have bashful bladder syndrome. i cant go to the bathroom if there are other people in it. i mean, i can if i dont know anyone there, like if it's a busy mall washroom, but like, at work i cant. if im at work and there's someone in the bathroom i leave and go back later. plus i cant examine my forehead creases for an hour in the mirror if someones in there because they might think im weird, so again, i leave and go back later. i dont think im really be weirded out about transwomen being in the same washroom as me though (not anymore than i would anyone else being in there), but i can understand why some antitrans activists think it's important to keep womens spaces solely for women.

i have bashful bladder syndrome. i cant go to the bathroom if there are other people in it. i mean, i can if i dont know anyone there, like if it's a busy mall washroom, but like, at work i cant. if im at work and there's someone in the bathroom i leave and go back later. plus i cant examine my forehead creases for an hour in the mirror if someones in there because they might think im weird, so again, i leave and go back later. i dont think im really be weirded out about transwomen being in the same washroom as me though (not anymore than i would anyone else being in there), but i can understand why some antitrans activists think it's important to keep womens spaces solely for women.
To me my reservation is that some jerk could take advantage of permission to use the women's washroom, by claiming to be a trans woman insincerely.

well i mean, what would they do anyway? try to look through the crack in the door? i mean, i dont get what the danger is. even if someone did spy on me taking a piss or whatever i wouldnt care that much. i'd be annoy but i could shrug it off. of course i understand it might be vastly more traumatizing for a persons whose been the victim of a sex crime.

well i mean, what would they do anyway? try to look through the crack in the door? i mean, i dont get what the danger is. even if someone did spy on me taking a piss or whatever i wouldnt care that much. i'd be annoy but i could shrug it off. of course i understand it might be vastly more traumatizing for a persons whose been the victim of a sex crime.
I was sexually assaulted by a female boss, in a women's washroom, in a bar. She pinned me hard against the sink, trying to force kiss me. She knew I had a boyfriend. I had to quit my job after that. It was just too awkward.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom