Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i read that in konstantin kisin's voice :lbf:

we need that little hitler emoji, it's really good. he's got a gavel and he bangs it furiously.

They put out an episode on Locals a few days ago where they went completely over the top with the German accents, very funny. Gotta laugh at the insanity sometimes.

They put out an episode on Locals a few days ago where they went completely over the top with the German accents, very funny. Gotta laugh at the insanity sometimes.
wish i could watch it but my computer wont play videos on locals!! :(

i love kk's chinese accent :lbf:

i know!!!!! lets go get some!!!!

Or even better, let's invite ourselves round to Gad Saad's place for some lebanese baklava and delightful conversation!

Björn has already prepared a few jokes for the occasion, but then I told him it's probably not going to happen and he gad saad. :D

Or even better, let's invite ourselves round to Gad Saad's place for some lebanese baklava and delightful conversation!

Björn has already prepared a few jokes for the occasion, but then I told him it's probably not going to happen and he gad saad. :D
LOL!! Was that one of his jokes?! I didn't know bjornski was such a comedian!

i want to go get some of my stuff out of storage in vancouver.

mostly what i want are these earrings: https://www.eddieborgo.com/products/er24500102?variant=29309679927341 (why didnt i just take them with me?!?!?!)

this mattijs necklace (top row):

1644470635602.png

this isabel marant coat:
lx61.jpg

this sonia rykiel coat:
00mf.jpg

this dodo bar or dress:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg

this marni coat:
1644471236004.png

and my precious, precious morrissey sweaters

god, i would die to be reacquainted with all these things again!!!!!!!

ideally id like all of my stuff, but i dont have room for it. i could store it at my sisters but i dont trust her not to sell it.

When I was growing up I lived on this street that would bet really hot in the summer. There was a spot where something had dragged across or pushed down the asphalt. Asphalt is also called slurry and it's a mixture of tar, gravel and "aggregates" which is basically dirt and tiny crushed rock pieces. The road was pretty well sealed but some big machine, probably a big backhoe digging the ditches deeper, had probably set the shovel in the center of the street when it was very hot. There were drainage ditches on the sides of the road and they had to be dug out occasionally.
The machine had caused a big indentation and it had pushed down the top layer of the slurry seal so that there was just a big pool of tar, mostly. Most of the smaller pieces that hold it together and make it a solid surface had been pushed down, with the liquid hot tar rising to the surface. They didn't fix it for a long time and in the summer when it was really hot that part of the road would become very soft with liquid tar. If you walked in it, which all the kids did, you would sink in a little bit, and the bottom of your shoe would stick to it. It took effort to walk through it.
That's what this thread is like when rifke and Sea Salt start having one of their conversations. A tar pit that takes effort to get through. But it's not as fun as I remember.

When I was growing up I lived on this street that would bet really hot in the summer. There was a spot where something had dragged across or pushed down the asphalt. Asphalt is also called slurry and it's a mixture of tar, gravel and "aggregates" which is basically dirt and tiny crushed rock pieces. The road was pretty well sealed but some big machine, probably a big backhoe digging the ditches deeper, had probably set the shovel in the center of the street when it was very hot. There were drainage ditches on the sides of the road and they had to be dug out occasionally.
The machine had caused a big indentation and it had pushed down the top layer of the slurry seal so that there was just a big pool of tar, mostly. Most of the smaller pieces that hold it together and make it a solid surface had been pushed down, with the liquid hot tar rising to the surface. They didn't fix it for a long time and in the summer when it was really hot that part of the road would become very soft with liquid tar. If you walked in it, which all the kids did, you would sink in a little bit, and the bottom of your shoe would stick to it. It took effort to walk through it.
That's what this thread is like when rifke and Sea Salt start having one of their conversations. A tar pit that takes effort to get through. But it's not as fun as I remember.
sometimes when im having a shower ill notice that the water is draining slower than usual. this slow draining progresses over time so that after a while ill be standing in the shower while the bathtub is half full of water. thats the point that i know i have to do something. so i unscrew the plug, and i reach in with my fingers and i pull up the hair that is causing the blockage. i have pretty long hair so it tends to get all tangled up in the drain, and by the time i pull it up it's coated with a greyish sludge, which no doubt holds no small amount of skin cells (mine and other peoples since i often have to share a shower) and soap scum. because it's so tangled up in the drain i have to use all my force to pull it free, and its like trying to pull a small slimey rodent out of a trap. i brace myself in case it has teeth and whips around and bites my hand.

anyway, the way i feel about doing that is the same way i feel when i have to read one of your lame-o dave-o posts.

sometimes when im having a shower ill notice that the water is draining slower than usual. this slow draining progresses over time so that after a while ill be standing in the shower while the bathtub is half full of water. thats the point that i know i have to do something. so i unscrew the plug, and i reach in with my fingers and i pull up the hair that is causing the blockage. i have pretty long hair so it tends to get all tangled up in the drain, and by the time i pull it up it's coated with a greyish sludge, which no doubt holds no small amount of skin cells (mine and other peoples since i often have to share a shower) and soap scum. because it's so tangled up in the drain i have to use all my force to pull it free, and its like trying to pull a small slimey rodent out of a trap. i brace myself in case it has teeth and whips around and bites my hand.

anyway, the way i feel about doing that is the same way i feel when i have to read one of your lame-o dave-o posts.
This is, not for the first time, a really poor attempt to steal an idea but that's not news. What is, to me, is that you live such a disgusting lifestyle, too lazy to even clean the drain until you're showering in a bathtub full of greasy filthy water. Even after your story about refusing to take out the garbage for months so that you could leave a mountain of trash for your landlord when you left, this is still a shocking new low.
But keep posting pictures of ugly clothes you think make you seem stylish and maybe you'll fool someone.

This is, not for the first time, a really poor attempt to steal an idea but that's not news. What is, to me, is that you live such a disgusting lifestyle, too lazy to even clean the drain until you're showering in a bathtub full of greasy filthy water. Even after your story about refusing to take out the garbage for months so that you could leave a mountain of trash for your landlord when you left, this is still a shocking new low.
But keep posting pictures of ugly clothes you think make you seem stylish and maybe you'll fool someone.
yeah, but we've seen the picture evidence that you're the one living in dirt and squalor, dave

what would you know about stylish clothes anyway, dave? :ROFLMAO:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom