Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

106987-Scooby-Doo-thats-my-fetish-gif-dh5E.gif

So I am eating lunch with a friend in the mission district of San Francisco. The restaurant has a mural and I think to myself, it must take a while to paint that.
View attachment 31794

After, we are walking, letting lunch settle. Walk by an alley and jeez, thinking this must really take some thought and time. You can see a couple of hidden things in the graffiti, very interesting indeed.

View attachment 31795

View attachment 31796
Here in the middle bottom, in the word "dirt" I see a two people on top of each other , if you know what I mean.

View attachment 31797

View attachment 31798

Lots of signs buried in these.

Nice. Thanks for posting these. :)

If anyone is super duper bored, live stream of the University of Amherst Library Falcon Babies is happening. Only two chicks this year. The same couple or Peregrine's have nested here for 12 years. I watched this for hours last year, Falcons are very attentive to their young. :o

http://www.library.umass.edu/falcons

1613885_10152409890511740_4904396894027950536_n.jpg

My housemate is throwing a screechy tantrum in the next room and it's all I can do not to go in and chuck her phone out the window. Living on my own is going to be so f***ing sweet after this- 6 years of boarding, 1 year of uni accommodation and 2 years of living with people who refuse to pipe the f*** down and have respect for other people in the house have slowly worn away at my tolerance.

Dateline bummed me out. It always does, but I keep watching it. Keith Morrison sucks me in every time with is poetically rhetorical questions!

I gave blood today for the first time today and they didn't even have pink bandages.

Last edited:
I made tacos for dinner for me and my husband tonight. I am so full and my belly is protruding with gluttony and i said i feel like I am pregnant. He said, "You are with taco."

10350609_657295507658770_4283458316603652537_n.jpg

I have a feeling this many records is not technically cheaper than a psychiatrist.

I gave blood today for the first time today and they didn't even have pink bandages.

I've been donating since 1990. I'm O neggy, they like me. :D

73209c3d2ddb5be5_blood.gif

10370437_10152154805106028_1479923042908977490_n.jpg

Who goes to bed at 915 on a Saturday night, me.
Who get up at 430 this Sunday morning, me.

Pre adventure launch meal
image.jpg

I am going to m-effin own this day.

I wish everyone would STFU about McDonald's new Happy Meal mascot looking scary. It's guerilla design to keep kids from BONDING with McDonalds at an early age. If people keep pointing it out McDonalds will change it. :mad:

I wish everyone would STFU about McDonald's new Happy Meal mascot looking scary. It's guerilla design to keep kids from BONDING with McDonalds at an early age. If people keep pointing it out McDonalds will change it. :mad:

Maybe one day these parents will actually switch on their brains sand understand what actually is in the food at FATdonalds before letting their children eat there? :rolleyes:

Maybe one day these parents will actually switch on their brains sand understand what actually is in the food at FATdonalds before letting their children eat there? :rolleyes:

Nope. There's a line of thinking that McDonalds is not actually a meal, it's just a "one time" indulgence. People rationalize that five times a week.

Nope. There's a line of thinking that McDonalds is not actually a meal, it's just a "one time" indulgence. People rationalize that five times a week.

I've always refused to order anything from there. No "healthy salads" or "happy advertising" will redeem this place, but people still go as they are either too familiar or just simply brainwashed by the company and it's imagery.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom