Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm currently in the process of packing and cleaning to move into my new flat next week and I've only just realised how much unnecessary crap I own. My new place is a tiny one-room studio so I'm kind of looking forward to downsizing and out of necessity only owning stuff I actually like/use/need, but it's kinda scary having to go through all my posessions ruthlessly with a black bin bag in hand.

Some of this sounds like it should be in a West End musical, in a good way. I'm Not A Man, Smiler and Bride are the standouts for me so far.

This is his best since Quarry and a huge improvement on RIngleaders and Refusal, thank God.

If the second album of this deal doesn't materialise it is a fitting end.

Some of this sounds like it should be in a West End musical, in a good way. I'm Not A Man, Smiler and Bride are the standouts for me so far.

This is his best since Quarry and a huge improvement on RIngleaders and Refusal, thank God.

If the second album of this deal doesn't materialise it is a fitting end.

I've only made it up to 'I'm Not A Man' so far but yeah, completely agree about the theatricality of it. This is so f***ing good already.

I will relish in my moral superiority of buying the album on the day it's released, tyvm. :cool: Dirty pirates. Harumph! :D

I'm thinking about how some parents take baths with their children and they don't think it's lewd or lascivious. Moz should write a song about this topic.

Doesn't it depend on the age of the child? Many years ago Boots the Chemist reported an ITV newsreader to the police when she wanted photos developed* of her husband and their eighteen month old in the bath together. Mind you they also managed to get a fully armed SWAT team to kick in the front door of four students who took a photo of themselves before leaving for a Rambo themed pub crawl. Odd to think that Boots used to consider themselves a branch of MI5, but twenty years ago they genuinely seemed to believe it.

Several of my female friends have told me they have no problem with their very young, pre-school children, seeing them naked. Mind you, a Spanish woman I knew told me she wandered about naked in front of her son and he was eleven. I suppose that is the sort of thing that keeps psychiatrists in business.

* Part of me thinks the concept of developing photos might need explaining.

Are you guys joking? It's an exercise album? I can't f***ing WAIT. Shit.

Are you guys joking? It's an exercise album? I can't f***ing WAIT. Shit.

It's a great exercise album. It kept me going for an hour on the elliptical pushing myself harder than I ever have before. The only song I skipped was Mountjoy, because the first half is melodically repetitive and I was starting to become aware of my sore knees and sweaty ass crack. Other than that, it's the best album I have ever worked out to, hands down.

Oh dear. Looks like somebody in the family just failed an important exam and is possibly in tears (as not on fb) :(

Crap-pop jinx strikes again.
Failure is much easier to deal when it comes late in life. You just dismiss the jury as a bunch of morons (which they often are, as intelligent peeps generally abstain from taking part in the charade if they can. So mostly it's over-confident fools) and move on.

Alas. Some kids learn the hard way...and some really aren't helped much. Beware, SHOCKING video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuex4yakLQA

Day 2 with the horror.
I am not remotely interested in the AAA, but I'd happily pay someone in America for the service of a hit and run. Repeatedly running over the guitarist in particular, if possible. Ill reward you handsomely. Meet me there at 2 AM.
http://www.mikehuntscars.com.au/

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom