quick question!.....

studder_baby!

lanky membER
so wats the whole deal with.."i still cannot speak french.. i am very lazy!"??!

takes time to learn? english is way too easy compared to french or portuguese or spanish... so. :)

takes time to learn? english is way too easy compared to french or portuguese or spanish... so. :)

uuuuh no that is totally not true. English is one of the hardest languages to learn. Hence the same words spelt differently that sound the same and have different meanings.

English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Totally not true. Apart from my mother tongue I speak several other languages, just like many other members on here, and English was the easiest to learn (and the most enjoyable too).

French on the other hand...

Totally not true. Apart from my mother tongue I speak several other languages, just like many other members on here, and English was the easiest to learn (and the most enjoyable too).

French on the other hand...

Minger

Don't thinks he's lazy just honistly don't think he'd want to......he would never use it :D

I can speak French enough to get by comfortably but think it is so depressing that so many Brits can't/won't speak/learn a foreign language. EPBabe, you put us all to shame!

I can speak French enough to get by comfortably but think it is so depressing that so many Brits can't/won't speak/learn a foreign language. EPBabe, you put us all to shame!

Hungarian is spoken by 15 million people only, so Hungarians really have no other choice but to learn languages. ;)

Hungarian is spoken by 15 million people only, so Hungarians really have no other choice but to learn languages. ;)

It's no excuse though for us Brits not to learn another language- even just the basics. We are taught in school how to talk about the politics of France in French for example, but not something as basic as "how do you get to the train station" or whatever, which is ridiculous!

uuuuh no that is totally not true. English is one of the hardest languages to learn. Hence the same words spelt differently that sound the same and have different meanings.

No, believe me... You wouldn't be able to learn Portuguese/French as fast as most people learn English. Why do you think everyone speaks a tad bit of English? It's the easiest one!

No, believe me... You wouldn't be able to learn Portuguese/French as fast as most people learn English. Why do you think everyone speaks a tad bit of English? It's the easiest one!

English is easy to learn because it's a reasonable and logical language, and the exposure to it is the greatest of all.

Back
Top Bottom