RACIST FANS GO AWAY.

Re: Yeah, no kidding! England, the crumbled kingdom.

> The Royals are a joke too. Could you imagine living subject to a Queen?
> How 1700's. Get with it folks, it's 2002!
The Royals have been around a lot longer than the 1700's. But I have to agree being a subject must really suck. And what kind of country makes Mick Jagger a knight.

What an ass kiss.

Racism is still racism. Homophobia is still Homophobia. Don't try and justify it by saying these comments are 'refreshing' or 'logical'.

Their neither... just dumb.

Not at all imperialistic. The point wasn't that England rules the world... but I guess you didn't look enough into it for that. YAWN.

Micheal Jackson and Bubbles to run the US in 2006!!

The USA is so f***ed up I reckon Micheal Jackson will most likley be president in 2006

> The Royals have been around a lot longer than the 1700's. But I have to
> agree being a subject must really suck. And what kind of country makes
> Mick Jagger a knight.

Re: Give Morrissey a rest.

http://arcane.morrissey-solo.com/moz/interviews/1992/

> She asked for a link, I gave it to her.

> I never gave an opinion as to what I actually thought about it, so your
> conclusions are useless. I personally could care less about Morrissey's
> personal life, that's his business. I have my own life to care about. I
> just appreciate his talent.

GROW UP RACIST AMERICANS

I don't know, what kind of imperialistic bullshit was it??? It was just a way of signing off. f***ING HELL, if an American does it it's patriotic! To the Americans who hate Britain for no good reason, get over your inferiority complexes and grow up.

GD

> What the f*** kind of imperialistic bullshit is that? f*** ENGLAND!!!!!

Thanks Bunny and Last White Fan for the links

Re: Micheal Jackson and Bubbles to run the US in 2006!!

> The USA is so f***ed up I reckon Micheal Jackson will most likley be
> president in 2006
I know I speak for every American wishing Micheal Jackson would just go away,perhaps to Japan because they love him there. Bubbles died of neglect a few years ago along with a bunch of other animals on that ranch of his. Its the Congressional and Senate elections in 2006. I think its going to be Bore/Bush election again in 2004. I heard that Bore is going to ask Senator Hilary as a running mate. You heard it first here on this board.

Re: GROW UP RACIST AMERICANS

> I don't know, what kind of imperialistic bullshit was it??? It was just a
> way of signing off. f***ING HELL, if an American does it it's patriotic!
> To the Americans who hate Britain for no good reason, get over your
> inferiority complexes and grow up.

> GD
Not me! I have a Union Jack sticker on my surf board and one that says The Smiths. My friend is making one up saying "Improper rulz the planet". I hope I get it soon. How are the waves near Anaheim because im thinking of going there when Moz plays there? I wish he would play in Hawaii.
Getting back to the topic. I do prefer our Constitution and legislative process over Englands.Oh,and that Kangaroo, Mike Joyce scamming Moz and Marr court case in 1996 would have never seen the light of day if it was filed here.

Back
Top Bottom