Ram's Head Tickets from July

Does anyone know whether they are going to accept these? Thanks.

I talked to the box office last night about it and they said that they would only accept those tickets if you were the person who bought them originally. I guess you need some sort of proof. But I would call them now just to double check. The person I talked to seemed to be reading off of some fact sheet and not 100% certain. I hope that helps though.

I talked to the box office last night about it and they said that they would only accept those tickets if you were the person who bought them originally. I guess you need some sort of proof. But I would call them now just to double check. The person I talked to seemed to be reading off of some fact sheet and not 100% certain. I hope that helps though.

My understanding is that all of these were canceled and peoples' money refunded. That's what happened to mine. But if the box office said that they're still valid, then there's going to be some serious confusion when the doors open.

I just got off the phone with Rams Head and Ticketmaster. July tickets will not be honored tonight b/c the show was canceled and a refund was made. So, if you need tickets, call Rams Head directly and get them. They still have GA available.

Back
Top Bottom