RATE MINDY'S ANNOYANCE FACTOR (1-10) *Read Guidelines*

S

SPM

We all know that Mindy is:

Fat
Jewish
Annoying

What we have not established however, is just HOW annoying Mindy is. Some find her long-winded rants barely tolerable. Others declare that listening to Mindy’s lethargic prattle is not unlike experiencing a particularly slow and cruel death. Still others have compared her confused & laborious postings to Johnny Marrs’ post-Smiths musical offerings (yawn).
What we can be sure of is that the Mindy never seems to shut up.

We need to be methodical. We need to be concise. When dealing with an on-line entity as vexatious and omnipresent as Mindy, one must employ simple mathematics to gauge not only the level of her general annoyance, but the severity of her impact

Please rate how annoying Mindy is on a scale of 1-10 (on an ascending level of annoyance).
At the end of our survey we will calculate our totals, produce a conclusion, and then present our findings to Mindy herself for the good of all.

Thank you and God Bless

Stephen Patrick Morrissey

wow, you're so original

maybe i'm fat and maybe i'm annoying, but i am not jewish. i'll thank you not to insult my jewish friends by ranking someone as fat and annoying as myself among them. furthermore, i find it really pathetic the lengths you people will go to try to insult me. please grow up and how dare you take the name of morrissey in vain by pretending to be him. he's a billion times better as a person than you ever will be. for that matter, so am i.

cute

my vote was shut the hell up, meaning you should shut the hell up. thanks!

hahahaha ok ok...Hows 1,000,000,000 sound?? thats how annoying and utterly useless she is to me.

Re: cute

I'll mark you down for a 10. Thanks.

> my vote was shut the hell up, meaning you should shut the hell up. thanks!

Re: you are hopeless

Makr me down for a trillion votes in the "I hate mindy,that fat hitler supporting jew liar" fan club. What a f***ing idiot mindy is...but she does it with pride,so I guess thats not all bad???

do what you like, saddo. and people say i post too much!

you are most cordially ignored until you have something useful to say.

Mindy is dedicated to being hopeless

Yes, I suppose you are right. Mindy should be recognized for her hard work. Not everyone can be as consistently tedious and annoying as Mindy.

i post too much! (Mindy)

Mindy, my argument would be that our informal "How annoying is Mindy" survey is incredibly productive and worthwhile. We're on the verge of discovering just how fantastically belligerent and troubled you really are.

I keep on telling you.......

but you just don't get it do you. i is the PIMP. stop pretending. rimjob, rimjob etc etc.

I rate Mindy as -10. Yes minus ten....lets see why?

1. She is innoffensive
2. She has a genuine like for Morrisey and The Smiths music and doesn't try to emulate him/them as a way to avoid her own identity by assuming another.
3. As a female on this board she is obviously out numbered yet deals with threats and insults with good measure.
4. She is intelligent and witty.

Had any of you actually bothered to read her input rather than just jumping on a bandwagon set up by someone who obviously finds her a threat.

How many of you have spoken to her?

For those who would like to respond...and I don't mean on some f***ing message board - show some balls and respond to me on [email protected] or visit the forum there. Follow the threads into the "Open Forum" and you will see I have set up "Morrisey Thread".....

See you there if you have any bollocks !

We all know that SPM is an abbreviation of Stephen's favourite drink - SPERM.

Re: i post too much! (Mindy)

If you think she's belligerent and troubled, then I am sure to be a pain in the arse!

SPM, i forgot to ask you if you realize that morrissey's first name is spelled S-T-E-V-E-N.

please listen to ouija board, ouija board for a more comprehensive spelling lesson from the man himself.

No it isn't.

It's Stephen.
'It spelt S-T-E-P-H-E-N.....' just wouldn't have sounded that hot would it?

Back
Top Bottom