REadY with ReADy Wit

I

i LOv MoZ

WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...... "

> WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT¿ MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...... "

Mine is:

I KNOW IT'S OVER..AND IT NEVER REALLY BEGUN..BUT IN MAY HEART IT WAS SO REAL....

> Mine is:¿ "Amid concrete and clay and general decay, nature must still find a way."

How about "Ready with ready wit?"

(without the alternate or even random capitalization, unless otherwise specified by the usual rules for good grammar)

> WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT¿ MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...

> WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT¿ MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...... "

I have several I could post, but since the question asks for my favorite............."Don't rake up my mistakes I know exactly what they are.."

REadY BrEk Or ShrEddEd WheAt?

I like "A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids a treat" which he wrote in his pre-Smiths days.¿ WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT¿ MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...... "

MINE IS:::

"I'M NOT THE MAN YOU THINK I AM"

Even though I love so many verses, one of my favorites is

"my love is as sharp as needle in your eye...you must be such a fool to pass me by."

OH theres so many... Well i guess i would pick " and if the people stare then the people stare, oh i really don't know and i really dont care"

>

WhATS YoUR FAv MOrrIsseY VerSE,....... MINe iS " Then AT¿ MIDnIGHT I CAnT Ge YOU OUT OF MY HEad...... "

" and if I seem a little strange, we'll that's because I AM"

Re: NOW I AM A WAS

"Now I am a was" . . .because it is true!

have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life?

Oh there's so many!!

I guess mine would be from my favoraite song "Well I Wonder".

"Do you see me when we pass, I half die"....

I love the way he sings that verse.......

Re: REadY BrEk Or ShrEddEd WheAt?

Also, "it took a tattooed boy from Birkenhead to really, really open her eyes"¿ I like "A finger of fudge is just enough to give your kids¿ a treat" which he wrote in his pre-Smiths days.

My favorite verse would have to be something such as:

"pasernate love.....couldn't make your grandmother come roller skating back from the grave"

or

"when you cycled by, it began all my dreams, the saddest thing I've ever seen"......that one tears at my heart every single time.

now that i read more and think about it

i can't really pick a fave..there are so many that mean somethign how can you pick a fave

Morrissey Friends

Back
Top Bottom