Release date as a gift please

Robert Lee

Classics for pleasure
If Capitol records click on these forums for research purposes I for one would like to wish them a merry Chrimbo.

My ideal Christmas present would be the release date for Bonfire of teenagers please.

Just think of the goodwill.

x

Action isn't their middle name.

If Capitol records click on these forums for research purposes I for one would like to wish them a merry Chrimbo.

My ideal Christmas present would be the release date for Bonfire of teenagers please.

Just think of the goodwill.

x
My wife was with some of her old Interscope work pals last night. she said they heard it's out by next spring.
According to them, its not a priority for capital

My wife was with some of her old Interscope work pals last night. she said they heard it's out by next spring.

Interscope, you say? Does she happen to have any rare/unreleased Nine Inch Nails gems in her vault?

Interscope, you say? Does she happen to have any rare/unreleased Nine Inch Nails gems in her vault?
I have a rare nine-inch nail, but that is very well released. LOL
She hasn't worked there for a couple of years. I can ask her if she knows anyone who has mate. She has lots of friends in the industry.
It's fecking funny hearing these M stories you hear about people who were put in charge of looking after him. Apparently, he always emails these requests and moans about everything. His client file is huge with nearly every label he is with. LOL
I know of one chick, she was a big Smiths/M fan and was so excited to be assigned him. Unfortunately, she was heartbroken and couldn't stand him after a few months. It made me laugh my balls off, but I did feel sorry for her. The same story with Barmaids at Cat and Fiddle, The Pikey and a few hotels in LA.

The hesitation around coming out and announcing that Morrissey has been officially signed to release Bonfire has something to do with the controversies that swirl around Morrissey - aka let’s placate disinterested and passive critics of Morrissey rather than deal transparently with the fans who want to listen to this album.

Between Morrissey and Capitol, a way forward needs to be ascertained for the new year. The current statement is unsustainable.

:ha-no:

might not be a priority for capitol but its a priority for his fans.
tell your wife to get onto the people at interscope to get onto the people at capitol to get their shitty fingers out their anal canal and get a move on.

I have a rare nine-inch nail, but that is very well released. LOL
She hasn't worked there for a couple of years. I can ask her if she knows anyone who has mate. She has lots of friends in the industry.
It's fecking funny hearing these M stories you hear about people who were put in charge of looking after him. Apparently, he always emails these requests and moans about everything. His client file is huge with nearly every label he is with. LOL
I know of one chick, she was a big Smiths/M fan and was so excited to be assigned him. Unfortunately, she was heartbroken and couldn't stand him after a few months. It made me laugh my balls off, but I did feel sorry for her. The same story with Barmaids at Cat and Fiddle, The Pikey and a few hotels in LA.
surely the chick should have known that M was difficult to deal with especially if she was a fan,anybody on here could have told her that.

surely the chick should have known that M was difficult to deal with especially if she was a fan,anybody on here could have told her that.

But as a fan, aren't you always hoping for a good and pleasant interaction?

Here's something interesting. The Morrissey youtube channel name has been changed to Leif Janzen. A Google search revealed that to be the name of a digital marketing director at Capitol Records. :unsure: Although changing the name of an Artists youtube channel to your own seems like a strange marketing strategy! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222_092745_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_092745_YouTube.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221222_092652_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_092652_Google.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221222_092716_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_092716_Discord.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 0
Here's something interesting. The Morrissey youtube channel name has been changed to Leif Janzen. A Google search revealed that to be the name of a digital marketing director at Capitol Records. :unsure: Although changing the name of an Artists youtube channel to your own seems like a strange marketing strategy! :ROFLMAO:
"Name"?

"Oh, must mean MY name!"

Good detective work 👏🏻 We creep closer to BOT

I think the (probably erroneous editing) Leif thing is not dissimilar to Warners using "The Smiths" FB & YT for releases.
If you put your toe in to the shallow end of who owns what (in publishing & licensing terms), I suspect the (non-Vevo) Morrissey YT is a blanket heading and various people can access it for 'official' reasons.
The name change is odd (although YT have made it easier to rename recently...), but certainly is a sign of movement.
Regards,
FWD.

I think the (probably erroneous editing) Leif thing is not dissimilar to Warners using "The Smiths" FB & YT for releases.
If you put your toe in to the shallow end of who owns what (in publishing & licensing terms), I suspect the (non-Vevo) Morrissey YT is a blanket heading and various people can access it for 'official' reasons.
The name change is odd (although YT have made it easier to rename recently...), but certainly is a sign of movement
Regards,
FWD.
These words of yours warm my heart 🫶🏻

Right, the channel name is "Morrissey" once again. The only difference is that the channel banner is the Rebels Without Applause cover. Although the actual song hasn't been uploaded to the channel! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222_205630_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_205630_YouTube.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom