Roundhouse 23/1/08 DVD

anyone else having trouble geting these to download? the download link doesnt come up and all i get is this gibberish...... MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][= MPlayer junk data! =][=

When you are downloading from a rapidshare link and you get this error, look at the address bar. More than likely, it will look something like this...
http://rs125cg.rapidshare.com/files/97445121/Stop_Me.mpg.AVI

All you need to do is get rid of the area that I typed in red. If you delete that and reload the page, it should work for you.

we still need international playboys re-upped tho...........:cool::cool::cool:

Lets not forget Chris Adams who took the footage and Mozmal who uploaded it to this forum:)

for those interested they are all now up on my youtube channel... thanks again to the 3 who put the work into providing this great vid!

If anyone is interested, I can post it on megaupload.

Let me know please! :D

can someone please re- upload all the video's and i'll share 2006 footage
it will take me a while to find out the concert date, i'm kinda drunk
the rapid share files aren't working, error downloading the codec
err someone help?

I would upload all these videos on my server. But I need "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys". Or it won't be complete...

Back
Top Bottom